PostX is the #1 Gutenberg Blocks plugin for creating fully customized News, Magazines, Review Websites, Personal Blogs, Travel Blogs, Fashion Blogs, Viral News, Food Reviews, Recipes Blogs, etc.
👉 Learn More About PostX(Pro): All The Features of PostX 🔥
👉 Official PostX Demo: View Demo 💥
👉 Readymade Design Library: Design Library 💪
🔥 Best News, Magazine & Blog Building Tool
PostX is mostly used for creating News Magazine sites. So, It is also well known as News Plugin. However, it is a multi-functional plugin that fulfills all required features for creating blogs along with news and magazine sites.
The attractive features of PostX are Dynamic Site Builder, Table of Contents, Progressbar, Popular Posts, Related Posts, Ajax Filter and Pagination, Post Carousel, etc.
🔥 38+ Live Editable Gutenberg Blocks
Each and every setting are visually editable in Gutenberg Post Blocks. You can change your blocks design of the post with ultimate design settings. An enormous amount of google font has been added for your section design. You don’t have enough design skills? No problem, preset sections blocks and layouts blocks are ready for your needs.
What you can be made using this plugin?
✅ Personal Blog
✅ Blog Post Grid
✅ Blog Post Listing
✅ Dynamic Post Slider
✅ Post Carousel
✅ Custom Post Grid, Custom Post Type Grid, Grid Display, Category Filter, Post Filter, Post Layout, Taxonomy, Custom Taxonomy, Taxonomy Filter, Reading Progress bar, table of contents, and much more. image position, height, width, etc.
Key Features of PostX Gutenberg Post Blocks
These Gutenberg post blocks come with a lot of key features.
- Category and Tag Filter in Gutenberg Blocks
- Gutenberg Dynamic Site Builder [PRO]
- Get Category Specific Color Options [PRO]
- Beautifully Crafted Gutenberg Post Blocks
- Gutenberg Blocks for Post Slider
- Numerous Readymade Block Design
- Multiple Starter Packs
- Blog Listing with ultimate controls
- Post Grid with ultimate controls
- Dynamic Post Slider with Animation
- Google Font Support in Blocks
- Advanced Post Query Builder in Blocks
- Advanced Quick Query Options [PRO]
- Popular Posts Quick Query Options [PRO]
- Related Posts Quick Query Options [PRO]
- SVG custom icon in Blocks
- Load More with AJAX Powered Blocks
- Navigation with AJAX Powered Blocks
- Next Previous with AJAX Powered Blocks
- Responsive Settings in Blocks
- Advanced Typography Control in Blocks
- Animation Support in Blocks
- Custom CSS Option in Every Blocks
- Section Title with a lot of preset design
- Gutenberg Post Blocks Compatible Within Shortcode
- Progress Bar [PRO]
- Yoast Meta Support Addons [PRO]
- RankMath Meta Support Addons [PRO]
- All in One SEO Meta Support Addons [PRO]
- SEOPress Meta Support Addons [PRO]
- Squirrly Meta Support Addons [PRO]
As I have mentioned, PostX offers numerous features and customization options. Below are the details of the most important and attractive features.
🏆 Beautifully Crafted Gutenberg Post Blocks
First of all, PostX is well known for its 19 useful and customizable blocks that make it one of the best Gutenberg block plugins. You can use these blocks to organize your site’s posts while displaying them (posts) on Home Page, and all Archive Pages that include Category Pages, Tag Pages, Search Pages, Date pages, etc. While or after adding them you can also customize them according to your need using the setting options which are available for all of the Gutenberg Blocks of PostX.
🏆 100+ Readymade Block Designs
If you are a lazy person who doesnt like to explore, configure or use the setting section then the ready-made block designs are perfect for you. We have created more than 100 ready-made designs that are available to import within a few clicks. So that, you don’t need to work with the setting section. However, you are always welcome the customize the premade block designs as well if you want to.
🏆 Starter Packs
The premade block design may not be enough to create a complete home page because we need to combine them together to make a professional-looking Home page. So what to do?
Don’t worry PostX got your back because it also comes with multiple premade templates named starter packs. All of these starter packs are made for creating a complete Home page for different niche-related sites. So that, with the starter packs the PostX plugin can be used as a home page builder.
Following are the available niches for which the starter packs are available.
🏆 Dynamic Site Builder Addon (Pro)
The exclusive Dynamic Site Builder of PostX allows you to redesign all pages of your site dynamically by letting you create and customize templates for all essential pages. It also comes with 43+ premade templates and 18+ blocks with drag-and-drop building options. Get started with PostX today and replace the default layouts of the following pages:
✅ Single Posts
🏆 Post Slider 2 (Pro)
The second variation of the slider block is a more versatile and advanced variation compared to the first one. It comes with 8 layout variations and all of the variations are multi-device responsive and visually appealing. Not only that but it is also highly customizable like any other blocks of PostX.
🏆 Ajax Filters
Do you want to let the visitors of your site filter posts by specific or multiple categories and tags? PostX offers ajax powered filter. So that, the visitors can explore more posts without reloading the whole posts.
🏆 Ajax Pagination
Ajax Paginations is similar to the Ajax filter that helps to explore posts without reloading the whole page. PostX offers three types of paginations for its blocks, which include Load More, Navigation, and Numeric pagination. We can use any of the available options and customize it according to our needs.
🏆 Query Builder
The advanced Query Builder of postX helps the users to sort the posts and pages of the posts blocks. There are can be numerous criteria to sort posts, and the Query Builder covers all of the criteria, or I would say all major required criteria.
🏆 Display Posts
As I have mentioned earlier, the query builder can sort posts, so you can decide and select the criteria to display posts within a block. For that, you can select desired categories, tags, or both of them at the same time. So that, the posts under those categories and tags will be displayed on the block. Furthermore, you can rearrange and organize them in ascending or descending order.
🏆 Display Pages
The Query Builder of PostX also allows displaying pages to the blocks. Once, we select the page option from the Sources section we will be able to choose the desired pages by typing the name of the pages.
🏆 Specific Posts
The Specific Posts option of the Query Builder is used for selecting desired posts by typing the name of the posts. So that only selected posts will be displayed on the blocks.
🏆 Custom Selection (Posts and Pages)
The custom selection option helps you display posts and pages simultaneously by selecting them by typing the names.
🏆 Quick Query (Pro)
Quick Query is one of the main attractions of the Query Builder. It helps to quickly sort posts by different useful criteria including popular posts, recent posts, random posts, most commented posts, etc.
🏆 Popular Posts
This option helps to display the popular posts on your desired block based on the view count of the posts. There are multiple criteria available for sorting the popular posts. The posts can be sorted by counting the views of 1, 7, or 30 days.
🏆 Related Posts
Quick Query of the query builder also allows us to add related posts on single posts, pages, or on the sidebar with thumbnails using a widget based on category and tags. However, you can also use both category and tags at the same time as the criteria of related posts.
🏆 Latest/Recent Posts
By default, the post blocks of PostX display the latest or recently published posts. However, you can also display the recently modified posts as the latest posts.
🏆 Unique Content Group
Before sorting the posts of the blocks, it displays some posts by default. For this reason, it shows as the same posts if the users add the same block twice or more. To avoid this kind of circumstances we have to use the Content Group option. We have to add the same blocks under the same content group. So that, the posts will not be repeated.
🏆 Home Page Slider
PostX has highly customizable responsive image slider blocks that we can use on our custom home page or any pages you want.
🏆 The News Ticker
The News Ticker is a versatile feature for news magazine websites. Using this WordPress News Ticker, you can show the latest news and post elements with the built-in ticker variations and customizations.
🏆 Global Styles
Tired of the hassle of editing individual blocks? PostX Global Styles lets you edit colors, breakpoints, and editor size globally, allowing you to create proper news, magazine, and portfolio websites with ease.
If the features are not enough for your site you can start using the addons of PostX to add more functionalities that are reauired to create News Magazine or any kinds of blogs.
🏆 Elementor Addon
The Elementor addon is for those users who want to add the blocks of PostX while editing the page. For that,
you have to use both of the saved templates and Elementor at the save time to create a custom design with PostX blocks and save it as a template,
later use the template while editing the page with Elementor.
🏆 Category Addon
As we know, we can not add featured images for categories. However, we can not only add images but also add category-specific colors using the Category addon.
🏆 Saved Templates
It can help us to create unique design and save it as templates. Later we can also use the template anywhere, anytime using shortcode. These templates are even supported on popular page builders like Elementor.
🏆 SEO Addons
PostX has integration with major SEO plugins that include Yoast, RankMath, SEOPress, Squirrly, All in One SEO. The intent of this integration is to replace the default meta description or excerpt with the custom meta description written with the SEO addons.
🏆 Reading Progress Bar
The Reading Progress bar displays a visual indication of the reading progression to the readers. So the readers can easily understand how much they have read and how long it will take to finish it.
🏆 Table Of Content
Table of Contents helps the readers to get an overview of blog posts and click on the heading to jump to their desired section of the posts. The TOC block of the postx is a complete solution with all customization options and required features.
🏆 Featured By Top Reviewers
Our friend Paul C (WPTuts) made a review & tutorial
Our friend Jack Cao made a review & tutorial
👉 How to Create a News Magazine Website Using PostX
The PostX Gutenberg Post Blocks is an all-in-one plugin to create or customize WordPress websites.
The Gutenberg editor has multiple blocks to create posts and pages for your WordPress sites. It is better than the old classic editor of WordPress. However, it’s not enough to make professional-looking sites that can satisfy the users. So what to do?
Don’t worry the PostX plugin is here to expand the functionality of the Gutenberg editor. How?
PostX offers Post blocks similar to the Gutenberg blocks. So that you will be able to organize your posts in a way organized way and add more features, functionalities, and optimizations that the default Gutenberg block editor can not do.
Gutenberg Block List:
- Post Grid #1 Blocks: The Post Grid 1 block Dynamically displays blog posts in a grid layout that contains big featured images.
- Post Grid #2 Blocks: Post Grid 2 is an ideal block to display blog posts with a gradient design.
- Post Grid #3 Blocks: Post Grid 3 Blocks is a combination of big tiles at the top and grids at the bottom with gradient design to display blog posts.
- Post Grid #4 Blocks: Post Grid 4 Blocks allows to display 3 posts, one with a big featured image on the left side and 2 with small images on the right side.
- Post Grid #5 Blocks: Post Grid 5 Blocks allows to showcase 4 blog posts with a combination of tiles and grids.
- Post Grid #6 Blocks: Post Grid 6 Blocks allows to display of 5 blog posts with a big featured image on the left side as like tile and grid style on the right side.
- Post Grid #7 Blocks: Post Grid 7 Blocks allows to display 4 posts with two tiles and two grid-style designs.
- Post List #1 Blocks: Post List 1 Blocks allows to display blog posts as listing style with the customization options to change the number of posts. It is ideal to use on archive pages.
- Post List #2 Blocks: Post List 2 Blocks helps to highlight a blog post with a big featured image at the top within a listing style block. You can also increase the number of posts.
- Post List #3 Blocks: Post List 3 Blocks helps to display blog posts in a simple and clean design that contains featured images on the left and titles, meta, description, etc on the right side.
- Post List #4 Blocks: Post List 4 Blocks allows to display a big featured image post at the top and normal listing posts at the bottom within the listing style.
- Post Module #1 Blocks: Post Module 1 Blocks let us showcase a post with a featured image on the left side and posts with only titles on the right side.
- Post Module #2 Blocks: Post Module 2 Blocks is almost similar to Post Module 1. It also helps to showcase a post with a featured image on the left side and other posts on the right side. However, the title, meta, and other details are displayed as an overlay.
- Post Slider #1 Blocks: This blog allows users to add post sliders to our WordPress sites. It contains featured images, titles, meta, and other details of blog posts that are dynamically added.
- Taxonomy Blocks: Taxonomy block represents posts taxonomies of WordPress. It can help you to showcase the categories and tags to the visitors of your site. The free layout contains the titles of the taxonomies along with post counts.
- Table of Contents: This block is as good as it can compete with any table of contents plugin. Because it offers all possible features and customizations options.
- Heading Blocks: The Heading blocks offers lots of variations and customization options. It contains a total of 15 styles to choose from and typography, colors, spacing, etc customization options.
- Image Blocks: The image block allows adding images by link or uploading. It comes with lots of customization options such as enabling/disabling image caption, adding animation to images. You can also adjust the height, width, radius, margin, etc.
- The News Ticker: The WordPress News Ticker for PostX allows you to show the latest news magazine trends and posts in versatile ways.
Besides these blocks, there are more than 18 new blocks added with the Dynamic Site Builder.
Developed by WPXPO. Contribute to Gutenberg Post Blocks on Bitbucket and join the party.
- Join our Facebook Group.
- Learn from our tutorials on YouTube Channel.
PostX plugin is compatible with WPML Plugin and also it works perfectly with loco translate plugin.
You can Translate PostX on translate.wordpress.org.
Tutón tykač 40 blokow skići.
- News Ticker
- Post Grid #1
- Post Grid #2
- Post Grid #3
- Post Grid #4
- Post Grid #5
- Post Grid #6
- Post Grid #7
- Post List #1
- Post List #2
- Post List #3
- Post List #4
- Post Module #1
- Post Module #2
- Post Slider #1
- Table of Contents
- Advanced Post Meta
- Archive Title
- Post Author Box
- Post Next Previous
- Post Author Meta
- Post Breadcrumb
- Post Category
- Post Comment Count
- Post Comments
- Post Content
- Post Date Meta
- Post Excerpt
- Post Featured Image/Video
- Post Reading Time
- Post Social Share
- Post Tag
- Post Title
- Post View Count
- PostX – Gutenberg Post Grid Blocks
- PostX – Gutenberg Post Grid Blocks
- WordPress 5.0.0 or greater
- PHP version 7.3 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser.
- Go to your WordPress Plugin installation menu (Dashboard > Plugins > Add New)
- In the search field type PostX and press enter.
- „Install Now“ and then click „Active“
For Manual installation, you download our product from WordPress directory uploading it to your web-server via your FTP or CPanel application.
- Download the plugin and unzip it
- Using an FTP program or CPanel upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu (Dashboard > Plugins > Installed Plugins) within the WordPress admin.
Automatic update working great for this plugin. If you customize the plugin make sure to store a backup before update.
Sometimes because of the permalink issue during the plugin update, just go to WordPress > Settings > Permalinks and hit the ‘Save’ button.
Is this a Gutenberg Blocks plugin?
Yes, but it is a Gutenberg Post Block plugin. It displays the dynamic post on your page.
Where can I request new features?
We are available on the WordPress support forum.
Where can I report bugs and contribute to the project?
Bugs can be reported on the WordPress support forum.
Is it working with older version of WordPress?
It is a Gutenberg plugin it works great with WordPress version 5.x.x or more. And WordPress older version with Gutenberg plugin.
Sobuskutkowarjo a wuwiwarjo
„PostX – Gutenberg Post Grid Blocks“ je softwara wotewrjeneho žórła. Slědowacy ludźo su k tutomu tykačej přinošowali.Sobuskutkowarjo
„PostX – Gutenberg Post Grid Blocks“ je so do 5 rěčow přełožił. Dźakujemy so přełožowarjam za jich přinoški.
Přełožće „PostX – Gutenberg Post Grid Blocks“ do swojeje rěče.
Na wuwiću zajimowany?
Přehladajće kod, hladajće do SVN-repozitorija abo abonujće wuwiwanski protokol přez RSS.
2.8.9 – 16 March 2023
- Fix: Unique content not working properly on ajax pagination
- Fix: Filter and Pagination functionality issues
- Fix: Pagination not functioning properly in Kadence element
- Fix: Reusable block not functioning properly
- Fix: Fixed width issue with images in Post Grid 1 Block
- Fix: Missing ID issue in Post Slider 1 and Post Slider 2 Block
- Fix: ALT attribute of image not functioning properly in Post Featured Image Block
- Fix: Table of Content Block not working properly in Container Block of Spectra Plugin
- Fix: String translations issue
2.8.8 – 1 March 2023
- New: Block for Row Column feature
- Fix: Issue with deprecated Elementor hook
- Fix: Compatibility issue with Gutenberg Plugin
- Fix: Pagination not functioning properly in the widget area
- Fix: Image resolution issue in Author Block
- Fix: Removed default value for the number of posts in Tablet and Mobile view
2.8.7 – 13 February 2023
- Fix: Field name issue in Archive Title Block
2.8.6 – 24 January 2023
- Fix: Broken design of sticky header in Sydney theme
- Fix: Broken design of typography control on block editor in Sydney theme
- Fix: Broken design of non-ajax pagination
- Update: Functionality improvement of Front Page builder
- Update: New control added for showing the maximum number of category
- Update: Updated design for Templatekits
- Update: Premade design importing system for singular builder added on editor
2.8.5 – 8 January 2023
- Fix: Feature Video Issue Fixed
2.8.4 – 8 January 2023
- New: Post Dynamic Fallback Image Feature
- New: Post Feature Image/Video Block in Post Builder
- New: Post Image Size Control Options
- New: Support Post Feature Video Modal Within Post Block
- New: Tag option added for Title in Taxonomy Block
- New: Large image size option added in Taxonomy Block
- New: Four filter hook postx_loop_author_image_only, postx_loop_author_image, postx_loop_author_icon and postx_loop_author_by added for showcasing extra author
- New: Filter hook postx_loop_maximum_taxonomy added for maximum number of Category
- Update: Responsive device preview added
- Fix: Title animation color issue in Archive Title Block
- Fix: Taxonomy query is not working properly when query type is selected as Child Of in Taxonomy Block
- Fix: Duplicate Separator show toggle in Post Grid Blocks
- Fix: Blocks drag and drop issue in Editor
- Fix: Quick query isn’t working properly in widget section
2.8.3 – 28 December 2022
- New: Google Font disable option added
- New: Search option added on premade patterns
- Fix: Reusable Block not working properly
- Fix: External Comment Block not working inside our site builder
- Fix: Saved Template issues with King Composer page builder
- Fix: Parent category is not visible in Post Breadcrumb Block
- Fix: Post meta hover color not working
- Fix: Ajax pagination issue in site builder
- Fix: Kadence element css issue
- Fix: Duplicate prefix show toggle in Archive Title Block
- Fix: Missing typography in Post List 3 Block
- Fix: Broken unit design on hover effect
- Fix: Broken design of Get Pro and Copy Pattern button
- Fix: Premade Pattern icon and text overlay issue
- Update: Update notice design
2.8.2 – 11 December 2022
- New: Post Grid 5 Layout 3 Release
- New: Post Grid 7 Layout 4 Release
- Fix: PostX Builder Template And PostX Post Template fullwidth Theme Compatibility Issue
2.8.1 – 7 December 2022
- New: Dashboard setup wizard
- Fix: Saved Template issues with Elementor
- Fix: Category, Authors, Tags, Date and Search Result template list doesn’t appear in Site Builder
- Fix: Layout issue in Post Grid 5 Block
- Fix: News Ticker Block issue
- Fix: Attribute error issue in Social Share Block
- Fix: Broken animation in Post List 1 Block
- Fix: Broken slider design in Post Slider 1 Block using shortcode
- Update: Viewport Unit added in Post Slider 1
2.8.0 – 24 November 2022
- Fix: Post List #3 Layout 4 And 5 Full Width And Inner Content Style Issue
- Fix: Post List #2 And Post List #4 Image Width Issue
- Fix: Post Comment Block Spelling Issue
- Fix: PostX Template Full Width Issue
2.7.9 – 16 November 2022
- New: Post Block Post Slider #2 With Dynamic Layout
2.7.8 – 10 November 2022
- Fix: str_contains Syntax Error in PHP Older Version Issue
2.7.7 – 2 November 2022
- Fix: Author Box Blocks Issue.
- Fix: Upgrade Plugins Notice Issue.
- Update: WordPress 6.1 Compatibility Check.
2.7.6 – 23 OCTOBER 2022
- Fix: Function Commenting Issue.
- Fix: Notice Banner Issue.
- Fix: PHP Warning: Attempt to read property “ID” Issue
2.7.5 – 17 OCTOBER 2022
- New: Copy Pattern Option Added in Template Kit.
- Fix: PostX Template Notice in Block Based Theme Issue.
- Fix: Unit and Responsive Device Open on Hover Issue.
- Fix: Sort by View Issue.
- Fix: Archive Title Block Improvement.
- Fix: Child Spelling Issue.
2.7.4 – 28 SEPTEMBER 2022
- Fix: PostX and ProductX Compatibility Issue.
- Fix: Advanced Post Meta PHP Version 7.2 Compatibility Issue.
- Fix: Post Social Share PHP Version 7.2 Compatibility Issue.
- Fix: Archive Template PHP Version 5.6 Compatibility Issue.
2.7.3 – 27 SEPTEMBER 2022
- Fix: Post Comment Blocks Syntax Error Issue
- Fix: Category Filter Backend Post Show Issue.
- Fix: Set Default value Archive Builder Query Issue.
- Fix: Alignment Field Control Issue.
- Fix: PostX Global Settings Multiple Button Showing Issue.
- Fix: Empty Singular Template Showing Issue
2.7.2 – 26 SEPTEMBER 2022
- New: WCAG 2.0 Support Add.
- New: WordPress Default Date Format Option Added.
- New: Private Post Status Support Add.
- New: Image Slider Image Disable Option Added.
- Fix: News Ticker Marquee Speed Control Issue.
- Fix: Multiple Blocks Shows in Preference for Multiple Shortcode Use Issue.
- Fix: Social Share Sticky Position Issue.
- Fix: Order by: Menu Order Naming Issue.
- Fix: Taxonomy Blocks Unlimited Number of Posts Issue.
- Fix: Taxonomy Block Title Animation Color Issue.
- Fix: Builders Create Singular Template Hierarchy Issue.
- Fix: TwentyTwentyTwo Themes Image Block Height Issue.
- Fix: Advance Post Meta Extra Margin Issue.
- Fix: Mobile breakpoint default setting change to 767px Issue.
- Fix: Post Grid 7 Pagination Margin Duplicate Issue.
- Fix: Post Module Broken if Image not Found Issue.
- Fix: Post Grid 1 Meta Alignment Issue.
- Fix: Post Module 1 Box-Shadow Issue.
- Fix: Setting URL Not Working In Plugin Page.
- Update: Color Code Option Added in Settings Color Field.
2.7.1 – 19 SEPTEMBER 2022
- Fix: PHP closing tag issue
2.7.0 – 19 SEPTEMBER 2022
- New: Dynamic Site Builder (Single, Archive, Category, Tag, Date, Search)
- New: New Block Archive Title Added
- New: New Block Post Title Added
- New: New Block Post Content Added
- New: New Block Post Feature Image Added
- New: New Block Post Breadcrumb Added
- New: New Block Post Tag Added
- New: New Block Post Category Added
- New: New Block Post Next Previous Added
- New: New Block Post Excerpt Added
- New: New Block Post Author Box Added
- New: New Block Post Comments Added
- New: New Block Post View Count Added
- New: New Block Post Reading Added
- New: New Block Post Comment Count Added
- New: New Block Post Author Meta Added
- New: New Block Post Meta Added
- New: New Block Post Social Share Added
- New: New Block Advance Post Meta Added
2.6.6 – 28 JULY 2022
- New: New Toolbar Option Query, Layout, Design Library Added
- New: Block Design Library Popup Added In Setting Panel
- New: Live Preview Link, Documentation Link Added In Setting Panel
- Fix: Taxonomy and Category Enable Disable Issue
- Fix: Upgrade Button and Dashboard Topbar Changed
- Fix: Remove Image Dependency From Image Field
- Fix: Post List 3 Content Background Color Issue
2.6.5 – 21 JULY 2022
- Fix: Heading Style 3 Border Issue
- Fix: Setting Panel Space Issue with Otter Plugins
- Fix: Post Block Column/Row/Separator Space Improved
- Fix: Table Of Contents Compatibility Issue With Greenshift Plugin
- Fix: Heading Block Title Html Entity Issue
- Fix: Changelog Notification Show Aside From Plugin Status.
- Fix: Some Pro Features From Post Grid (5,6,7). Post Module (1,2). Post list 4 are Now Converted To Free.
2.6.4 – 06 JULY 2022
- Fix: Block Disable Issue
- Fix: Post Filter All Click Issue
2.6.3 – 05 JULY 2022
- New: Post List Four & Post Module Two Large Title Color Issue
- New: Taxonomy Style One Content Title Alignment Field Added
- Fix: Image Block Image Scale Field Error Fix
- Fix: Field Depend Condition Value Issue
- Fix: Post Module One & Module Two Image Style Control Section UX Improved
- Fix: Post Module Two Image Radius Issue
- Fix: Post Module Two Box Shadow Issue
- Fix: PostX Template Container Width Issue Fix
- Fix: Block Disable Option Compatibility Issue With Existing Block
- Fix: Dashboard Topbar Background And Bell Color Updated
- Fix: Query By Random Post Not working In Builder
- Fix: Taxonomy Default Specific Background Color Issue
- Fix: When Pro Plugin Active, Upgrade Button Will Be Remove Issue
- Fix: Heading Style 7 left shape Color Issue
- Fix: Tutorial Page Video Button Will be Remove Issue
2.6.2 – 28 JUNE 2022
- Fix: Image Addons Selector Issue Fixed
- Update: Dashboard And Dashboard Menu System Updated
= 2.6.1 – 26 JUNE 2022
* New: News Ticker Block RTL Support
* New: Custom Taxonomy View Instead of Category Option Added
* New: Up Down Control Option Requested Feature in Specific & Custom Posts
* New: Improve Post in Option for User Better Understanding
* New: Improve Content Group Field for User Better Understanding
* New: Cookies Storage Settings in Option Panel
* New: Table of Contents Regenerate Anchor Button Added
* Fix: Warning Issue from Web Server ( http_user_agent )
* Fix: News Ticker Icon Broken Issue
* Fix: Random Post Query Setting Not Working in Builder Issue
* Fix: FileBird Plugin Compatibility Issue
* Fix: Post Grid 1 Library Style 15 Typography Issue
* Fix: Typography Uppercase Style Not Working Issue
* Fix: Unit Value (px/%/em) not Working in Responsive Device Issue
* Fix: Post Title Color and Hover Color Responsive Preview Issue
* Fix: CSS Cashing Issue in File System
* Fix: Image Block Radius Issue and Caption Style Not Working Issue.
* Fix: News Ticker Override Issue Sticky top Position
* Fix: Quick Query in Builder Related by Category/Tag will Display on top for Singe Post.
2.6.0 – 19 JUNE 2022
- New: Dashboard And Settings Page New Design
- Fix: Progressbar Alignment in Elementor Issue
- Fix: Mobile Responsive Filter Dropdown Issue
2.5.9 – 6 JUNE 2022
- New: Heading New Style Added
- Fix: News Ticker Margin Issue
- Fix: Post Grid Three Layout Five Loadmore Issue
- Fix: Special Charecter Issue on Title Dropdown
- Fix: Post List 4 Loadmore Issue
- Fix: Wrapper Blocks Z-Index Issue
2.5.8 – 31 MAY 2022
- Fix: Filter Dropdown Mobile View Not Hide After Click Outside Issue
- Fix: News Ticker Block Title Extra Top Margin Removed
- Fix: News Ticker Block Override in Dashboard bar when admin bar active.
- Fix: Sanitize and Escaping Plugin Issue
- Fix: Global Settings Editor Width Issue
- Fix: Specific Post Compatibility Issue
- Fix: Gradient Field Type Compatibility Issue
- Fix: Editor Leave Without Edit Notification Issue
- Fix: WordPress 6.0 Compatibility Check
2.5.7 – 24 MAY 2022
- New: Search Popular Post by ID Feature Added
- Fix: Table of Contents Extra Padding and Margin from Theme Issue
- Fix: Gutenberg Widget Display Posts Issue
- Fix: Gutenberg Image Blocks Unit Issue
- Fix: Taxonomy Query Issue
- Fix: Feature Slider Navigation Icon Issue
- Update: Typography Field Type Theme Default Issue
2.5.6 – 20 MAY 2022
Update: Plugin Title Keyword Stuffing issue
2.5.5 – 18 May 2022
- Fix: Include Posts Compatibility Broken in Last Update Issue
- Fix: Specific Post & Custom Post Remove Button Issue
- Fix: NewsTicker Margin & Padding Fields Issue
- Fix: Specific Post & Custom Post Search Issue
2.5.4 – 16 May 2022
- New: Custom Selection Post from Multiple Post Type in Query
- New: Specific Post Selection in Query
- New: Number of Posts for Desktop, Tablet and Mobile Separately
- New: Custom Terms Selection in Query
- New: Allow Sticky Posts Option in Query
- New: Unique Posts in Query
- New: Availability of Number of Post (In Mobile)
- New: Specific Author Search in Query
- New: Exclude Post Search in Query
- New: Exclude Term in Query
- New: Exclude Author in Query
- New: Missing Fonts (500+ New Font Added)
- New: Archive Template Sidebar Feature
- New: Multiple Posts at a Time in Post Slider 1
- New: Author Link Disable Feature
- New: Typography Auto Transform Disable Option Added
- Fix: Post Module Small Image Border Radius Issue
- Update: Translation String Updated
2.5.3 – 20 April 2022
- New: Filter by Default Tab Highlight Feature Added
- Fix: News Ticker Typewriter Effect Broken Issue
- Fix: Filter Height CSS Issue
- Fix: Active Class Override Issue
- Fix: Saved Template Color Issue
- Fix: Post List #1 Filter Color Issue
- Fix: Shortcode Save Issue
- Fix: Post Filter Icon Color, Padding & Background Color Issue
2.5.2 – 06 April 2022
- New: News Ticker Blocks Added
- Fix: Post list 3 new layout design added
- Fix: Post list 3 image scale added
- Fix: Post list 3 stack on mobile issue fix
- Fix: Post list 1 image scale added
- Fix: Post list 2 image scale added
- Fix: Post list 4 image scale added
- Fix: Post grid 1 image scale added
2.5.1 – 06 April 2022
- Update: ProductX compatibility added
2.5.0 – 06 April 2022
- New: Editor Speed Optimization
- New: PostX Global Style Added
- New: Change Appearance of all the Field Type
- New: Global Theme Color Settings Added
- New: Global Editor Width Option Change
- New: Device Breakpoint Change Option Added
- New: Group Button Field Added
- Update: Field Unit is Reconfigured
- Update: Devive Field is Reconfigured
- Update: Optimize Settings for the Editor
- Update: Table of Contents Issue Fixed
2.4.26 – 21 Mar 2022
- Fix: Dashboard Notice issue
2.4.25 – 20 Mar 2022
- Fix: Heading Blocks Default padding issue
- Fix: Taxonomy Blocks Layout5 issue
- Fix: Post List 3 mobile issue
- Fix: Table of Contents Special Characters and numbers Issue
- Fix: German Date Format
2.4.24 – 10 Mar 2022
- New: German and Switzerland Date Format Added
- Fix: DIVI Builder Shortcode Preview Issue
- Fix: Remove Sticky Post from Latest Posts
- Fix: Pagination Duplicate Post Issue
- Fix: Table of Contents Anchor Link Issue
- Fix: Table of Contents Compatibility Issue
- Fix: License Page Logo Broken Issue
- Fix: Reusable Blocks Font Family Issue
- Fix: Elementor Builder Shortcode Preview Issue
- Fix: Live Preview Broken Frontend Issue
- Fix: Builder Include Post by ID Issue
2.4.23 – 27 Feb 2022
- Fix: Notice Disable Issue
2.4.22 – 20 Feb 2022
- New: German Date Format Added
- New: Filter Mobile Dropdown Menu Disable Option Added
- New: All Query Settings is Enable in Builder
- Fix: Blocks in Widget Not Working Issue
- Fix: Multiple Category Spacing Issue
2.4.21 – 8 Feb 2022
- New: Meta Author By Text Change
- New: Date and Time Format for Meta Elements
- Fix: Filter Responsive Mobile Menu Text Issue
- Fix: Gutenberg Device Preview Broken Issue
- Fix: Table of Contents Spelling Mistake Issue
- Fix: Post List #3 Images Issue
- Fix: post List 2,3,4 Mobile Responsive Setting Issue
- Fix: Post Grid #1 Advanced Style Layout Image Issue
- Fix: Some Text Domain Name Issue
- Fix: Show Full Except Issue
- Fix: Block Library Import in Archive builder Issue
2.4.20 – 25 January 2022
- Fix: Color Field Design Issue
- Update: „Twenty Twenty-Two“ Theme Compatibility Issue
- Update: WordPress 5.9 Core Compatibility Issue
2.4.19 – 19 January 2021
- Fix: Post Grid 1 Big Image Size & Small Image Size Issue
- Fix: DIVI Theme Shortcode Display Issue
- Fix: Small Feature Image Radius Issue
- Fix: Post List 2, Post List 3, Post List 4 Responsive Issue
- Fix: Post Grid 4, Post Grid 5, Post Grid 6, Post Grid 7 Responsive Issue
- Fix: Filter Dropdown Responsive Issue
- Fix: Sub-Category Separator Dropdown Issue
- Fix: Offset in Pagination Posts Page Count Issue
- Fix: Load more Button and Other Accessibility Issue
- Fix: Builder Addon Not Working on Multisite Issue
- Fix: Load more Design Broken in Safari Browser
2.4.18 – 27 December 2021
- New: Post List #1 Four Different Layouts Added
- New: Post List #1 Three Different Styles Added
- New: Mobile Dropdown Title Field Added in Filter
- New: Table of Contents Fetch Data from PostX Heading and Inner Column
- Fix: Banner Removed from Dashboard
- Fix: Shortcode gutenberg_post_blocks Name Changed to postx_template
- Fix: Background Color Popup Issue
- Fix: WooCommerce Shop Page Conflict Issue
- Update: Related Post Query Specify for Single Page
- Update: „Table of Contents“ Name Changed to „Table of Contents“
2.4.17 – 15 December 2021
- Update: Notice Condition Updated
- Fix: Taxonomy Condition Issue
- Fix: PHP Error Notice Issue
2.4.16 – 18 November 2021
- New: 4 grid style add for Post Grid #1
- Fix: Post Grid 1 Layout Issue
- Fix: Post Sliders Arrow RTL Issue
- Fix: Paginations Load More Animation Alignment Issue
- Update: PostX Templates Comment Option
2.4.15 – 09 November 2021
- New: Reading Time Meta Translate
- Fix: Next Previous Pagination Issue
- Fix: Image Size Not Working Issue
2.4.14 – 27 October 2021
- New: Gutenberg Blocks Support in Widget
- New: Preset Color Added in Color Blocks
- Fix: Initialization Notice Issue
- Fix: Shortcode Support in Widget Area
- Fix: Filtering in Backend Issue
- Fix: Table of Contents Anchors SEO Issue
- Fix: Heading Style 7 Issue
- Update: Posts Per Page Limit Increased
- Update: Srcset Added in Every Image
2.4.13 – 07 October 2021
- Fix: Fix: Related Post Query Issue
2.4.12 – 21 September 2021
- New: Speed Optimization in New Version
- New: Stackable Support Added in Table Of Contents
- New: Kadence Blocks Support Added in Table Of Contents
- New: Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg Support Added in Table Of Contents
- New: PostX Heading Support Added in Table Of Contents
- Update: Post Slider Compatibility with FSE
- Update: Rank Math not Detecting the Table of Contents
- Update: Language File of the Plugin
- Fix: SEO Meta Addon Issue
- Fix: Metadata in_array Check Issue
- Fix: Saved Template Addons Shortcode Issue
- Fix: Gutenberg Editors Blocks Requests Issue
2.4.11 – 01 September 2021
- New: Table of Contents Blocks Add
2.4.10 – 23 August 2021
- Fix: Addon Enable Disable Options Security Issue
- Fix: Private Posts Security Issue
- Fix: Password Protected Posts Security Issue
2.4.9 – 19 August 2021
- New: Taxonomy Query Relation AND and OR Added
- New: Filter added for disable cookies
- Fix: Elementor Addons Style Issue Fix
2.4.8 – 12 August 2021
- Fix: Reusable blocks
- Fix: Post Slider RTL issue
- Fix: Post Slider Backend editor issue
2.4.7 – 26 July 2021
- Update: Check all compatibility issue with WordPress 5.8
- Fix: Excerpt size issue
- Fix: Default Taxonomy color issue
- Fix: Deprecated: block_categories issue
2.4.6 – 06 July 2021
- New: SEOPress Meta Addon Add
- New: Squirrly Meta Addon Add
- New: Title Background Color Add
- New: Query by Author ID Add
- Fix: Image ALT attributes Issue
- Fix: Blocks Settings Overlap Issue
- Fix: Post List Box-shadow issue
- Fix: Post List 2 and Post List 3 Image Height Width Issue
2.4.5 – 29 June 2021
- New: Post Title Length Settings
- New: Four Pre-made Design added in Slider
2.4.4 – 27 June 2021
- New: Library Synchronize System Add
- Fix: Taxonomy Blocks Border Radius Issue
- Fix: Heading Image Issue
2.4.3 – 19 June 2021
- Fix: Quick Post Slider issue
2.4.2 – 17 June 2021
- New: Exclude current post automatic from query
- New: Blocks enable disable option add
- Fix: Post Module #1 & Post Module #2 blank image issue
- Fix: Unnecessary image flip option removed
- Fix: Grid height issue
- Fix: Post List #2 empty image spacing issue
- Fix: Modal popup content scroll issue
- Fix: Post Grid 5&6 Responsive issue
- Update: View Count issue
- Update: RTL Support Improved
- Update: All blocks icon & layout icon convert to image
2.4.1 – 10 June 2021
- Fix: Post Grid #1 pagination issue
2.4.0 – 08 June 2021
- New: Archive Builder (Pro)
- Fix: Post Grid #5 & Post Grid #6 fullscreen issue
- Fix: Version Compatibility PHP Warning issue
- Fix: Setting Change disable Addon issue
- Update: Menu Name Change
- Update: Documentation URL change
2.3.1 – 31 May 2021
- Update: Rebranding PostX Plugin
2.3.0 – 07 May 2021
- New: Post List 3 Blocks Column Option Added
- New: Post List 3 Blocks Column Pag Option Added
- Fix: Post List 1-4 Pagination Color and Hover Color on Gutenberg editor issue
- Fix: Post Grid 1-7 Pagination Color and Hover Color on Gutenberg editor issue
- Fix: Post Slider Title Color on Gutenberg editor issue
2.2.9 – 28 April 2021
- Fix: preview CSS broken issue
- Fix: Settings radio button uncheck issue
- Fix: Pagination focus CSS issue
- Fix: Multi color issue & color class removed
- Fix: Loadmore style issue
- Fix: Empty taxonomy not showing issue
2.2.7 – 12 April 2021
- New: PostX compatible with WPML
- New: PostX compatible with Loco
- Fix: Some translation issue
- Fix: Post Grid Read More Issue
- Update: Update all JS Translation String
2.2.6 – 06 April 2021
- New: Taxonomy Blocks Added
- New: Pagination Next Previous Text
- New: HTML Tag Settings Add in Section
- Update: Excerpt Limit
- Fix: Some Translation Issue
2.2.5 – 02 March 2021
- Fix: Gutenberg Post Blocks Template Issue
- Update: Loading Style in Backend Editor
- Fix: Carousel Spelling Issue
2.2.4 – 12 February 2021
- New: Disable Image Size Added
- New: Div and Span Added in Title
- New: Order By Modified Date
- New: Category Class Added
- Update: Default Addon Enable Settings Change
- Update: Performance Improved
- Fix: No Thanks Button Issue
- Fix: CSS Broken in Frontend Issue
- Fix: Post Grid #4 Filter Issue
- Fix: Pagination Bug on Click Issue
- Fix: Pagination Active Hover Color Issue
2.2.3 – 13 January 2021
- New: Theme Integration System Added
- Fix: CSS Loading Issue
- Fix: All Known Issue
2.2.2 – 02 January 2021
- Update: Plugin Name Rebranding
2.2.1 – 23 December 2020
- Update: Query Tag Compatiblity Added
2.2.0 – 22 December 2020
- New: Custom Taxonomy Query Support Added
- New: Custom Taxonomy Query Filter Support Added
- Fix: Dashboard background color issue
- Fix: Backend Editor Category color issue
- Fix: Pagination Background Hover color issue
- Fix: Slider JS Warning issue
- Fix: Slider Full Width issue
2.1.5 – 16 December 2020
- Fix: Import Block Library Button Issue
2.1.4 – 12 December 2020
- Fix: WordPress 5.6 Warning register_rest_route Issue
- Fix: Settings Save Issue
- Fix: CSS Minified to Single File
- Fix: JS Minified to Single File
- Fix: Filter Dropdown Issue
- Fix: Navigation Arrow Issue
- Update: Dashicon Removed From Frontend
- Fix: Homepage Pagination not Worked without AJAX Issue
- New: Gutenberg Post Blocks Compatible With Twenty Twenty One Theme
2.1.3 – 05 December 2020
- Update: Removed Banner From Dashboard
- Fix: All Known Issue
2.1.2 – 26 November 2020
- Fix: Import Button Issue
- Fix: String Translation Issue
2.1.1 – 25 November 2020
- New: Plugins Speed Optimize
- New: New Layout Packs News3 for News Website
- New: Modified Date Added Inside Meta
- New: Default Font Weight 600,800,900 Added
- Fix: Unit on Responsive Devices Issue
- Fix: Broken Link Issue
- Fix: Wrapper Addons Hide Device Issue
- Fix: Filter Dropdown Responsive Issue
- Fix: Text Spelling Issue
- Fix: Post Grid 6 Responsive Issue
- Fix: Backend Editor Error Issue
- Fix: License Field Type Changed to Password
2.1.0 – 27 October 2020
- New: Equal Height Option in Post Grid #1 Added
- New: Post Link Open in New Tab Option Added
- New: Gutenberg Post Blocks Compatible With GeneratePress Theme
- New: Image Select options in Post Grid #2 Added
- Update: customClass ultp-pro-field
- Fix: Gutenberg Reusable Blocks Issue fixed
- Fix: Elementor CSS loading Issue fixed
- Fix: All known Issue Fixed
2.0.3 – 13 October 2020
- New: Introducing Gutenberg Blocks for Elementor Plugin
- New: Saved template Addons Added
- New: News 3 Starter Packs Added
- New: Support Align (center,wide,full) for all Blocks
- New: Hide on Different Responsive Device Added
- New: Typography Font Family Search Added
- New: Gutenberg Post Blocks Integration Within Shortcode
- New: Gutenberg Post Blocks Compatible With Go Theme
- New: Gutenberg Post Blocks Compatible With Hestia Theme
- New: Gutenberg Post Blocks Compatible With Kadence Theme
- New: Block Library Import Popup Preloader Added
- Update: Heading Blocks Dropdown
- Fix: Post Module 1 Issue
- Fix: Post Module 2 Issue
- Fix: Post Grid 1 Column Responsive Issue
- Fix: Post ID Duplicate Issue
- Fix: Dismiss Button Issue
2.0.2 – 30 September 2020
- New: Meta Style 2 Added
- New: Magazine Starter Packs Added
- New: Preloader Color Added
- New: Gutenberg Editor Container Width Added
- New: Gutenberg Post Blocks Compatible With astra Theme
- New: Gutenberg Post Blocks Compatible With neve Theme
- New: Gutenberg Post Blocks Compatible With blocksy Theme
- New: Gutenberg Post Blocks Compatible With sydney Theme
- New: Gutenberg Post Blocks Compatible With twentytwenty Theme
- Update: Premade Design Library Improved
- Update: Compatible With Gutenberg Plugin Version 9.0
- Fix: Heading Button Color Issue
- Fix: Post Tags Filter Issue
- Fix: WordPress Lazy Load Issue
- Fix: Install Plugin Error Issue
- Fix: Pagination Offset Issue
- Fix: Order By Include Issue
2.0.1 – 23 September 2020
- New: One ID / Class to identify the loop Added
- New: Post List 2 Blocks Spacing Added
- Fix: Heading Blocks Issue
- Fix: Post List 2 Blocks Image Height Issue
- Fix: Reading Time Issue
- Fix: display All Post Issue
- Fix: Sticky Post Issue
2.0.0 – 22 September 2020
- New: Post List #4 Blocks Added
- New: Post Grid #5 Blocks Added
- New: Post Grid #6 Blocks Added
- New: Post Grid #7 Blocks Added
- New: Post Module #1 Blocks Added
- New: Post Module #2 Blocks Added
- New: Block library Readymade Block Design Added
- New: New Readymade Design Added
- New: New Starter Kit Design Added
- New: Overview, Pro Features, Contact Us, License and Upgrade Page Added
- New: Cache enable for blocks library
- New: Image Lazy Load Added
- Update: Settings Panel Improved
- Update: Directory Content View Improved
- Fix: Dynamic Post Slider Image Size Issue
- Fix: All known Issue Fixed
1.2.6 – 16 August 2020
- Fix: Image Clickable Issue Fixed
1.2.5 – 02 August 2020
- Fix: Post List 2 Responsive Issue Fixed
1.2.4 – 19 July 2020
- Update: Design improved for plugin dashboard landing page
1.2.3 – 16 July 2020
- Fix: CSS added via file system Issue Fixed
- Fix: Hide Button Issue Fixed
- Fix: Post List 2 Blocks Meta Position Issue Fixed
- Fix: Dynamic Post Slider 1 Blocks Meta Position Issue Fixed
- Fix: Post Grid 3 Blocks Meta Position Issue Fixed
- Fix: Post Grid 4 Blocks Meta Position Issue Fixed
1.2.2 – 02 July 2020
- New: Multisite Support Added
- Fix: Reading Time Issue Fixed
- Known CSS Issue Fixed
1.2.1 – 17 June 2020
- Fix: Loadmore Button Position Resetting Issue
- Fix: Known CSS Issue Fixed
1.2.0 – 11 June 2020
- Fix: Title Tag CSS Issue Fixed
- Fix: Dropdown Field Type Open Issue Fixed
- Fix: Excerpt CSS Issue Fixed
1.1.9 – 05 June 2020
- New: All Sections Title Tag P and SPAN Issue
- Fix: Undefined Index in Options.php Page
1.1.8 – 01 June 2020
- New: Import Layout Enable/Disable Button Added
- Fix: Excerpt Duplicate Issue in Product Grid 2
- Fix: Change name „Ultimate-post“ to „Gutenberg Post Blocks“
- Fix: Pagination Not Working for some Criteria
- Fix: CSS links HTTPS mixed content view issue fixed
- Fix: Post Filter Not working for the specific condition
- Update: Add span and p in the title tag lists
- Update: Option Panel Text has been Updated
1.1.7 – 28 May 2020
- New: Load More Text Added
- New: Include and Exclude Help Text Added
- Fix: AJAX Pagination Viewport Issue
- Update: Performance Improved
1.1.6 – 25 May 2020
- New: Post Filter All Text Change Option
- New: Query Order by Meta Value Added
- New: Layout Click is now not Query Reset
- New: Show Full Excerpt Added in Every Blocks
- Fix: Post List #1 Bug Fix and it is Now Live
- Fix: Post Filter is now not Showing Draft Popular Posts
- Fix: Post Filter Design Improved
- Fix: Blank Image Problem Solved
1.1.5 – 21 May 2020
- Update: Compatible With WordPress 5.4
- Fix: Post Filter issue Fixed
1.1.4 – 18 May 2020
- Fix: Sub Category Post Filter issue Fixed
- Fix: Post Grid #3 CSS issue Fixed
1.1.3 – 14 May 2020
- New: Added New Layout Named Fashion for Fashion website and Fashion Blocks
- Update: Update Import Layout Popup
- Fix: Navigation Color Issue Fixed
- Fix: Font Typography Default Issue Fixed
- Fix: Pagination Color Issue Fixed
1.1.2 – 10 May 2020
- New: Wrapper Addons
- New: Custom Post Type Added in Query
- New: Post List 2 Inner Content View Style Added
- New: Post List 3 inner Content View Style Added
- Fix: Pagination Hover on Mobile Device Issue Fixed
- Fix: Post List 3 Number of Post in Query Save Issue Fixed
- Fix: Slick Theme CSS issue Fixed
1.1.1 – 07 May 2020
- Fix: Query Builder Offset not Save Issue Fixed
- Fix: Pagination Issue Fixed
- Fix: Next Previous Issue Fixed
- Fix: Load More Issue Fixed
- Fix: Post Filter Issue Fixed
- Fix: Pagination Style for Mobile CSS Issue Fixed
1.1.0 – 03 May 2020
- New: Image Block Added
- Fix: Image Overlay Opacity Issue Fixed
- Fix: Image Overlay Default Color Issue Fixed
- Fix: Dashboard Settings Fix
- Update: Setting Panel Design Update
1.0.7 – 28 April 2020
- New: Blocksy Theme Support Added
- Update: Setting Panel Redesign
- Fix: Fixed Dynamic Post Slider Height Issue
- Fix: Fixed Pagination Issue
- Fix: Fixed Post Grid 2 click Issue
- Fix: Fixed Load More Issue
- Fix: Fixed Title Issue
1.0.6 – 25 April 2020
- New: Added Full Excerpt Setting in Post List 1
- New: Added Full Excerpt Setting in Post List 2
- New: Added Full Excerpt Setting in Post List 3
- New: Added Full Excerpt Setting in Post List 4
1.0.5 – 22 April 2020
- Fix: Layout Reset Bug Fix
1.0.4 – 20 April 2020
- New: Coblog theme support added
- New: Pre-made Design Option Added
- Fix: Post Grid 1 Bug Fix
- Fix: Responsive Issue Fix
- Fix: Template Issue Fix
- Fix: Import Option Improved
- Fix: Block Preset Design Improvement
- Update: Setting Panel Redesign
- Update: WordPress 5.3.2 Tested
1.0.3 – 15 April 2020
- New: Added Read More Button Icon disable Option
- Fix: Post List 1 Meta Position Issue Fixed
- Fix: Post List 1 Separator Issue Fixed
- Fix: Post List 1 Column Issue Fixed
- Fix: Post List 2 Image Border Issue Fixed
- Fix: Post List 2 Animation Issue Fixed
- Fix: Post List 3 Image Border Issue Fixed
- Fix: Post Grid 1 Image Border Issue Fixed
- Update: WordPress 5.3 Tested
1.0.2 – 10 April 2020
- Fix: Template Issue Fixed
1.0.1 – 08 April 2020
- New: Added Twenty Twenty theme support
- New: Added Language File
- Update: Performance Improved
- Fix: Post List 1 CSS Fixed
1.0.0 – 05 Mar 2020
- New: Initaial version released