Embed a link and preview of Google Drive Documents by pasting a shared document link into the editor.
No configuration is required.
BTW, We’re Hiring!
How to use
- Copy the URL of drive document which you want to embed. Note: The document must be shared with anyone with the link.
- Create new post/page or edit existing one.
- Paste the URL in the editor. It will automatically embed the document.
- Download the plugin from here
- Add the plugin from the WordPress admin panel.
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
Reporting a bug 🐞
Before creating a new issue, do browse through the existing issues for resolution or upcoming fixes.
If you still need to log an issue, making sure to include as much detail as you can, including clear steps to reproduce the issue, if possible.
Creating a pull request
Want to contribute a new feature? Start a conversation by logging an issue.
Once you’re ready to send a pull request, please run through the following checklist:
Browse through the existing issues for anything related to what you want to work on. If you don’t find any related issues, open a new one.
Fork this repository.
Create a branch from
developfor each issue you’d like to address and commit your changes.
Push the code changes from your local clone to your fork.
Open a pull request and that’s it! We’ll respond with feedback as soon as possible (Isn’t collaboration a great thing? 😌)
Once your pull request has passed final code review and tests, it will be merged into
developand be in the pipeline for the next release. Props to you! 🎉
Sobuskutkowarjo a wuwiwarjo
„Embed Google Drive“ je softwara wotewrjeneho žórła. Slědowacy ludźo su k tutomu tykačej přinošowali.Sobuskutkowarjo
- Plugin tested up to WordPress 6.4.2
- PHP Version updated to 8.0
- Fixed PHP Coding Standards issues
- Plugin is VIP compatible
- Jetpack compatibility.
- Initial release.