Wouldn’t it be great to generate and capture pre-qualified leads right on your website? Now you can!
WPrequal is the only WordPress plugin that delivers a complete lead generation system directly to your WordPress website or landing page. It’s perfect for any business that depends on identifying strong leads:
☑ Mortgage Lenders
☑ Home Builders
☑ Any Industry . . .
With WPrequal, you can easily build lead generating survey forms using our template or customize one yourself. Use our survey, developed by an industry professional with 20+ years experience, or create your own, using as many fields as you need.
WPrequal does not sell your leads. The leads are yours and yours only!
Plus, as a WordPress plugin, you don’t have to leave your website to use WPrequal. The tool easily loads to your WordPress site and can be used on any page, with different designs if you wish.
Best of all, there’s a free version of WPrequal to try out! It delivers:
- Basic Survey form
- Basic Contact form builder
- Registration form builder
- Mortgage and amortization calculators
- Lead Manager tool with email notification
- Plugin updates
- Product support
Need more flexibility? Try WPrequal’s Affordable Pro or Premium Features
Once you’ve used the WPrequal plug-in, you’ll probably wish you could do more with it. Pro and Premium versions include the features in the free version, plus customization tools:
- Fully customizable Survey forms, contact forms, and registration forms with custom colors, and the FontAwesome Icon Library
- Access to all lead fields
- Font Awesome Pro integration
- Product and technical support
- Notifications via text/SMS, email, or the Lead Manager tool
- Confirmation redirects
The WPrequal Pro license delivers access to time-saving CRMs via the Connect API. In addition to Pro tools, you’ll get:
- Enhanced calculator
- Pop-up messaging
- Support and integration with CRM tools:
- Advanced support
- Access to Connect API
- Active Campaign
- Agile CRM
- iMax CRM
- Zapier Webhooks
- Zoho CRM
We also offer a license to support landing pages. It include everything in Pro plus:
☑ Secure hosting
☑ Page maintenance
☑ Social media
☑ Image Library
☑ Structured data
☑ Priority support
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/pluginsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ screen in WordPress Admin.
- Navigate to WP Admin > WPrequal Settings.
- Click the Get Free API Key button.
- Add your email address.
- Add a custom confirmation message.(optional)
- Check the check boxes where you want the pop-up to display. (optional)
- Make sure to press the ‚Save Changes‘ button.
- If you are using the short code or widget, place them in the desired locations.
Will my leads remain confidential?
Yes. Leads are stored on your website and we do not have any way to access them.
What industries does the WPrequal plugin work with?
WPrequal was designed to work any industry. If you need quailified leads. WPrequal is the right plugin for you!
How do I see my leads?
You can see your leads three ways: through the built-in Lead Manager, which also lets you download leads into a CSV file, or via text (SMS) or email notification.
Is WPrequal free to use?
Can I use WPrequal on the homepage?
Yes, you can load it on any page and on multiple pages.
Can WPrequal send lead entries to a webhook?
Yes, WPrequal can POST lead entrie data to any webhook. (PRO license required)
Can my developer add custom functionality to WPrequal?
Yes. We have Developer Documentation available.
Sobuskutkowarjo a wuwiwarjo
„Mortgage Lead Capture System“ je softwara wotewrjeneho žórła. Slědowacy ludźo su k tutomu tykačej přinošowali.Sobuskutkowarjo
Na wuwiću zajimowany?
- Imporvement – Define constant for API request timeout
- Improvement – Add free access token support
- Improvement – Update FontAwesome icons to latest version
- Improvement – Define constant for API SSL verify
- Bugfix – Register form button text not printing
- Tweek – Remove landing page button from admin
- Bug Fix – Validate only required text fields
- Bug Fix – Set contact form ID an int
- Bug Fix – Set contact form type for survey
- Improvement – Add webhook support
- Update – Partial PHP 8 compatibility
- Bug Fix – Required not checked in contact form admin
- Tweek – Update readme
- Update – Test WP Core 7.8.2
- Improvement – Add filter for post entry data
- Improvement – Add lead fields as tags for post entry
- Bug fix – Allow contact form to use next slide button on survey forms
- Tweek – Include entry array in entry_response hook
- Improvement – Add hook for entry_response
- Improvement – Add redirect JS for form response
- Bug Fix – Hidden field default value not printing
- Bug Fix – Checkbox checked settings issue
- Bug Fix – Add required permission_callback to REST API register route
- Bug Fix – Unparenthesized
a ? b : c ? d : eis deprecated
- Bug Fix – Popup button form hidden
- Bug Fix – Popup button form resize on button click
- Update – Tested plugin with WP core version 5.6
- Improvement – Add survey form popup buttons
- Improvement – Add plugin Options class
- Tweek – Update API version to v3
- Improvement – Add args param to wprequal_view hook
- Security – Require constant ABSPATH to access files
- Tweek – Spelling error
- Improvement – Add source URL tracking
- Improvement – Better accessibility for email notification
- Tweek – Update readme
- Bug Fix – Printing false for emapty confirmation message
- Bug Fix – Contact form deatils post_id type not int
- Improvement – Improve details logging
- Improvement – Add from name to email options
- Improvement – Additional survey form builder notes
- Tweek – Require contact form selection on survey forms
- Tweek – Clear transients with refresh
- Tweek – Add version to endpoints
- Tweek – Consolidare register endpoints
- Bug Fix – Use home_url() for WP REST API endpoints
- Tweek – Remove global variable $wprequal
- Tweek – Store survey default templates in options
- Tweek – Instantiate classes using static methods
- Bug Fix – Style select not printing
- Improvement – Add survey form styles
- Bug Fix – Center Shpere style icons on mobile
- Bug Fix – Imrpress icon hover color
- Bug Fix – Confirmation message not printing on survey form
- Bug Fix – Button background color for Impress survey form theme
- Bug Fix – Set contact form admin label for full name
- Improvement – Add features chart to startup form
- Improvement – Add contact form field options
- Bug Fix – Set default value none to 0 for on page popup survey form ID
- Improvement – Add section to contact forms
- Improvement – Add number input for contact forms
- Bug Fix – Prevent save post type conflicts with other plugins
- Bug Fix – Get corrct posts id for survey forms on posts and pages
- Tweek – Allow survey popups on posts and pages only
- Bug Fix – Format cookie for JS
- Improvement – Add survey popup option for single posts or pages.
- Improvement – Add back link text settings
- Improvement – Add back link
- Bug Fix – Survey conditional logic
- Improvement – Add buttons for surveys
- Bug Fix – Uncomment class property
- Bug Fix – Extends not showing widgets
- Improvement – More accessibility improvements
- Improvements – Accessibility improvements
- Improvement – Add additional options to loan term
- Tweek – Align text left for calculators
- Improvement – Add Naira currency symbol
- Improvement – Add classes to calculator fields
- Bug Fix – Broken IMG src for email notification
- Tweek – Adjust more survey form font sizes for mobile devices
- Bug Fix – Labels for contact form name fileds displaying Full Name as label
- Tweek – Adjust more survey form font sizes for mobile devices
- Tweek – Adjust survey form font sizes for mobile devices
- Tweek – Adjust the calculator curreny method
- Bug Fix – Popup on frontpage when page_on_front is set but homepage not checked
- Improvement – Allow blank on amount slide settings
- Improvement – Adjust CSS for headings and sub headings
- Bug Fix – Escaped HTML not displaying correctly on Focus calculator
- Improvement – Add extension settings
- Bug Fix – Missing class on form builder slide options
- Improvement – Adjust CSS for font size and padding on calculator
- Tweek – Rename Prequal Form to Survey Form
- Bug Fix – Unexpected ? in ContactForm class.
- Improvement – Adjust settings to allow for translations
- Improvement – Hide other plugin metaboxes on contact and register form edit pages
- Improvement – Add contact and register form builder
- Improvement – Add Font Awesome pro option
- Improvement – Use html currency symbols for amount sliders
- Improvement – Optimize FA select load time
- Improvement – Add Font Awesome Icon buttons
- Improvement – Include Font Awesome kits script
- Bug Fix – Fix max font size for Focus calculator price
- Improvement – Optimize calculator HTML
- Improvement – Add focus calculator
- Improvement – Add section headings for settings
- Improvement – Add additional help buttons
- Tweek – Allow free users to reset survey form slides to default
- Tweek – Allow decimals in amount slider number inputs
- Bug Fix – Check for new settings after clearing settings during plugin update
- Bug Fix – Get new settings on plugin update
- Bug Fix – Fix app.min.css not updating in previous commit
- Bug Fix – Remove 2nd button class from survey form button
- Bug Fix – Add margin auto to text inputs on survey form
- Improvement – Add percent to amount slider currency
- Improvement – Allow empty amount slider currency
- Improvement – Add Passage and Precise survey form themes
- Improvement – Add referrer to post entry object
- Improvement – Add additional social network referrer options
- Bug Fix – Add button class to register form submit button
- Improvement – Add referrer tracking functinality
- Tweek – Adjust mobile styles for Authentic theme
- Improvement – Add pot file for translations
- Improvement – Add Authentic theme for survey form
- Improvement – Smooth transition between slides
- Tweek – Move action hook for after post entry
- Tweek – Require ABSPATH to display views
- Bug Fix – Update settings on access token change
- Tweek – Move nonce endpoint into method
- Tweek – Improve the functionality of setting cookies
- Tweek – Use sanitize_text_field as default sanitize function
- Tweek – Sanitize as post HTML before sanitize as string
- Improvement – Reduce requests to API on activation
- Improvement – Optimize activation process
- Improvement – CSS for max button width on survey forms
- Bug Fix – CSS fix for sunbit button on get quote form
- Improvement – Better UX for get quote contact form display
- Improvement – Styles for survey form builder add/remove icons
- Improvement – Update readme
- Improvement – Enhance settings for Amortize calculator
- Improvement – Remove common objects from globals
- Improvement – Add Get Quote functionality for mortgage calculator
- Bug Fix – Missing shade attribute for calculator shortcode
- Bug Fix – Get stored plugin version for API request headers
- Improvement – Reduce API requests for settings
- Improvement – Replcae API request filter with API instance
- Improvement – Remove unused assets
- Improvement – UI/UX improvements for survey form builder
- Bug Fix – Set email mask default with activation settings
- Bug Fix – Adjust caps for premium license
- Bug Fix – Fontawesome regular not working in WP Admin
- Bug Fix – Add clear fix to css
- Improvement – Add action and filter hooks for developers
- Improvement – Fix layout on amortize calc months slider
- Improvement – Add better message in form builder
- Bug Fix – Mark amount inputs as required
- Bug Fix – Allow 0 as a value in amount inputs
- Improvement – Add margin under icons on survey form
- Improvement – Add filters to email settings
- Improvement – Use input event for dynamic range effect on range sliders (not effective on Microsoft browsers)
- Bug Fix – Microsoft compatibility for range input with amortize calculator
- Maintenance – Remove deprecated Update functions
- Bug Fix – Reduce size of small calulator slide thumbs
- Bug Fix – reload survey forms when slides are empty
- Bug Fix – Microsoft range slider on input event
- Bug Fix – Reduce excessive padding on calculator inputs
- Bug FIX – CSS compatibilty issues with IE for range sliders
- Bug Fix – Assign post ID for popup at plugin activation
- Bug Fix – CSS compatibilty issue with IE.
- Improvement – Add action hook for after post entry
- Improvement – Add filter hook for entry
- Bug Fix – Allow redirect with mutiple confirmation messages after form submission
- Bug Fix – Missing label for redirect inputs in form builder
- Improvement – Add remaining currency settings to calculators
- Improvement – Add lead source taxonomy to leads
- Bug Fix – Center icons when using themes
- Improvement – Remove other plugin metaboxes from our custom post types
- Bug Fix – Show default survey form if post id is not valid
- Bug Fix – Rework conditional logic rules
- Improvement – Add real estste form template
- Improvement – Optimize JS for survey form builder
- Improvement – Add select menu for survey form template upload
- Improvement – Cache survey form inputs for form builder
- Improvement – Allow edit of lead field labels in form builder
- Improvement – Misc. UI/UX fixes for form builder
- Bug Fix – Reformat json for mortgage form template
- Bug Fix – Conflict with CSS class processing icons in other plugins
- Bug Fix – Optimize admin JS for efficiency
- Add jquery dependencies for admin JS
- Bug Fix – Replace wp editor in confirmation message due to page loading issues
- Bug Fix – Error in app.min.js
- Bug Fix – more fix CSS conflicts for labels
- Improvement – Replace action hook for survey forms
- Improvement – Add break line to credit score slide labels
- Improvement – Add create slides from template functionality
- Bug Fix – fa CSS class for FontAwesome dropdowns
- Bug Fix – fix CSS conflicts for labels
- Change assets URL for app css
- Bug fix for API class in PostEntry
- Fix CSS conflicts for labels
- Add API version tracking
- Complete plugin rewrite
- Add filter for form endpoint
- Bug fix – remove JS when not paid version
- Add hidden input for pro features
- Add reset settings to default value functionality
- Simplify namespace
- Move HTML from objects to views files
- Bug fix – Fix error logging for emails
- MISC clean up of object properties
- Fix meta cap for delete leads
- Check if post_type property isset for Lead
- Adjust meta cap for delete_posts
- Bug Fix – define input as var for Note
- Bug Fix – missing api request headers
- Fix empty POST variable in Entry.
- Update Log to instantiate in Core.
- Rename General tab to Dashboard tab in WPrequal Settings.
- Fix misspelled work
- Add border to registration input
- Modernize styles for contact and registration forms
- Remove placeholders for text inputs
- Fix CSS conflict with Survey contact form width
- Fix CSS conflicts with misc theme styles for calculator
- Instansiate Note class with action hook
- Fix speeling error in auto update function
- Add Survey form themes
- Add amortization calculator
- Revamp calculator settings
- Add auto update functionality
- Remove access token from admin construct
- Build objects using action hooks
- Use option specific action hook for update access token
- Move Widgets Init functionality to WidgetInit class
- Move API functionality to API class
- Move Update functionality to Update class
- Add from email
- Add condition to success email logging
- Add logging for successful email and text
- Delete logs when logging is disabled
- Update CSS to improve layout on more themes
- Add style attribute to hide popup Survey form for extended popup delay
- Bug fix – move euro to be after amount
- Rename locale to form endpoint
- Add settings to allow Survey form customization for multiple countries
- Fix misc CSS issues
- Add light background version of mortgage calculator
- Fix form nonce being cached
- Add Canada postal code option
- Update nonce process to prevent conflicts with cache
- Add error logging for nonce failures
- Add contact form
- Add register form
- Add Ajax security for entry
- Update entry process
- Add email error logging support
- Fix form container class conflict with other plugins.
- Fix css for form width on mobile.
- Move dark class to form wrapper
- Add small calc functionality.
- Add form to allow user to opt-in for security and feature updates.
- Popup form – Bug fix load form class wprequal-form
- Add color picker and form light css
- Set survey form to use dark background by default
- This is a complete rebuild of the plugin
- Uses wprequal api2 v2
- Add table for lead fields list in lead profile
- Update lead fields list for free version
- Fix file path for image in email footer.
- Add namespace and reorder file structure
- Add wpautop to visual editor for conformation message.
- Change admin menu item WPrequal CRM to WPrequal Leads.
- Fix permissions issue for landing page users.
- Add class for easier styling of calc.
- Add visual editor for confirmation message.
- Add filter to api url to allow for more enhanced PRO version.
- Set permissions for export leads page to plugin cap
- Prevent deletion of Premium data
- Add Lead Export to CSV functionality.
- Css fix for radio button label
- Store form in database to help site load time.
- Bug Fix – Wrap objects with isset conditions in WPrequal Mail and WPrequal Text.
- Add text message notifications.
- Use wp_mail to send email notifications.
- Add dark styles for lead generation form.
- Add checkbox to choose dark styles in admin.
- Update css font size for narrow sidebars.
- Update css for better font sizes across all devices.
- Redirect to reload settings page at start up.
- Add action hook for Premium Button.
- Make api_key a class attribute.
- Update start up form to be more helpful for new installs.
- Add condition for to_email for Facebook compatibility.
- Redirect to settings page on plugin activation.
- Update jQuery for popups.
- Update registration cookie expiration.
- Update form to allow Postal Codes from Canada.
- Update CSS for form popup.
- Remove button from Mortgage Calc.
- Add notes meta box to Lead edit page.
- Adjust user caps for wprequal_lead post type.
- Bug Fix – Remove body styles from scss.
- Add CRM to manage leads.
- Add post type for leads.
- Store lead data locally.
- Add scss for cool radio buttons.
- Add email functions for agent notifications.
- Add customizable confirmation message.
- Update popup css
- Add shortcode for mortgage calculator.
- Add shortcode for mortgage calculator button.
- Add action hook for Help Buttons.
- Add class names to admin buttons.
- Add range inputs to mortgage calc.
- More – Remove conflicts with older versions of Fontawesome.
- Remove conflict with older versions of Fontawesome.
- Add class to close pop up onClick of background.
- Add icon to mortgage calculator button.
- Add mortgage calculator widget.
- Add mortgage calculator popup button widget.
- Update user roles and caps.
- Add landing page link to admin.
- Improve form validation
- Update css for popup on screen with under 380px
- Move Fontawesome to wprequal server.
- Enqueue Styles late to prevent other plugin css overwriting ours.
- Enqueue JS early to prevent other plugin JS from breaking ours.
- Update Fontawesome icons.
- Add back up font for Google Font
- Bug fix – Remove undefined variable.
- Bug fix – Remove undefined variable.
- Add forced registration to pop-up.
- Update to email to work with Facebook Tabs.
- Enqueue Styles earlier to print styles in head.
- The is a major update to the entire plugin.
- Move settings to a sub-menu page.
- Bug fix – correct input value for
- Enqueue scripts/styles only when widget is present.
- Replace submenu page with main menu page.
- Add API connections to display leads on admin page.
- Add admin nonce to admin listeners.
- Fix bug for api request error.
- Change to readme.txt – Plugin Description.
- Upgrade function calls to use the WP action and filters api.
- Update api version.
- Update style.css for new api response options.
Update wprequal.js to receive Ajax response from api.
Bug fix activation token.
- Change to readme.txt – Installation Instructions.
- Change to readme.txt – Plugin Description.