WP Github provides three sidebar widgets which can be configured to display public profile, repositories, commits, issues and gists from github in the sidebar. You can have as many widgets as you want configured to display different repositories.
Currently the plugin can list:
- Pull request
- Single Issue
- Embed File content (with highlighter)
The plugin uses a basic unordered lists to enumerate. In the future will be implemented a simple template system to increase the customization.
You can apply a customized style to the plugin simply uploading a file called
custom.css in the plugin folder. It will allow you to upgrade the plugin without loss your custom style.
The plugin caches all the data retrieved from Github every 10 minutes to avoid exceed the limit of api calls.
Since version 1.1 you can clear the cache from the plugin settings page located in the WordPress settings menu.
Since version 1.2.6 you can add your github credentials
If you have found a bug/issue or have a feature request please report here: https://github.com/seinoxygen/wp-github/issues
wp-githubdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- Add the widget through the ‚Widgets‘ menu in WordPress or add the desired shortcode in your posts and pages.
- Which shortcodes are available?
You can use the following codes to display profile, repositories, commits, issues and gists:
List last 10 repositories:
[github-repos username=“seinoxygen“ limit=“10″]
List last 10 commits from all repositories:
[github-commits username=“seinoxygen“ limit=“10″]
List last 10 commits from a specific repository:
[github-commits username=“seinoxygen“ repository=“wp-github“ limit=“10″]
List last 10 issues from all repositories:
[github-issues username=“seinoxygen“ limit=“10″]
List last 10 issues from a specific repository:
[github-issues username=“seinoxygen“ repository=“wp-github“ limit=“10″]
List last 10 gists from a specific user:
[github-gists username=“seinoxygen“ limit=“10″]
Sobuskutkowarjo a wuwiwarjo
„WP Github“ je softwara wotewrjeneho žórła. Slědowacy ludźo su k tutomu tykačej přinošowali.Sobuskutkowarjo
fix all issues
add access token
fix widget commits „all“ repo option
- Fix: gravatar profile
- New: Added shortcode button in tinyMce
- New: Added documentation in setting page
- New: Embed file content.
- Default username and repository, no need to add them eachtime.
- Added i18n
- New: Several fixes.
- New: Language support.
- New: Added shortcodes to link to issues and pull-requests.
- New: Display single issue.
- New: Custom styles.
- New: List all issues and commits from all public repositories
- New: Added „clear cache“ and „cache time“ functionality in settings page.
- New: Added profile widget and shortcode.
- First release