This plugin simply expands the tabs in the single-product page. It will remove the tabs (Description, Reviews or other custom tabs) and show only the content of the tabs one after another.
You can enable the tabs expansion only for desktop or only for mobile devices. Check the settings on the Woocommerce->Settings->Products->Display page, as shown in the screenshot.
The plugin supports WooCommerce tabs added by other plugins. The content of all of your tabs will be shown one section after another.
- Press Install to install this plugin to your WordPress.
- Enable the plugin in WP admin.
woocommerce-extend-tabs.zipfrom any available source.
- Connect to your FTP server and upload and extract the zip-archive to your
- Enable the plugin in WP admin.
With which WooCommerce versions is the plugin compatible?
The plugin works with WooCommerce from 2.1 to up the latest 6.8 version.
Why aren’t the titles of the tabs shown on my site?
Some themes suppress the
<h2>title of the section with CSS or by overwritting the template file. We tested the plugin on 22 free themes that support WooCommerce and on two of them the
<h2>title was hidden. This plugin should work for most of the themes, but we take no responsability for the themes that don’t show the
<h2>title of the section.
Does it support tabs created by other plugins?
Does it support multi-site WordPress installations?
I want to add/modify/delete a tab
Why doesn’t it work on my website?
We are aware only of an incompatibility with the Digi theme by Nasa. For other issues than that drop me a line in the support and maybe we can try to figure it out.
Sobuskutkowarjo a wuwiwarjo
„WooCommerce Expand Tabs“ je softwara wotewrjeneho žórła. Slědowacy ludźo su k tutomu tykačej přinošowali.Sobuskutkowarjo
Na wuwiću zajimowany?
- Compatibility with WC7.2
- Fix: limit the Flatsome theme rules only to the WooCommerce pages
- Compatibility with WC6.8
- Compatibility with WC6.4
- Compatibility with WC6.1
- Compatibility with WC5.6
- Compatibility with WC5.3
- Compatibility with the WoodMart theme
- Compatibility with WC5.0
- Compatibility with WC4.5
- Compatibility with WC4.4
- Compatibility with WC4.2 and WC4.3
- Compatibility with WC4.1
- Compatibility with WC4.0
- Compatibility with WP5.4
- Compatibility with WC3.9
- Declare compatibility with WC3.8
woocommerce_product_after_tabshook in the tabs template for WC3.8
- Fix: laod the unminified JS if the SCRIPT_DEBUG constant is defined
- Declare compatibility with WP 5.3
- Update: make the code compatible with WC 3.6
- Declare compatibility with WC 3.6
- Declare compatibility WordPress 5.0 and WooCommerce 3.5
- Use a different single-product.js file for every WooCommerce minor release
- Remove the donation link
- Update: make the code compatible with WC 3.2
- Declare compatibility with WooCommerce 3.2 (https://woocommerce.wordpress.com/2017/08/28/new-version-check-in-woocommerce-3-2/)
- Fix: again https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-with-enfold-theme/
- Fix: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-with-enfold-theme/
- Update: make the code compatible with WooCommerce 3.0.+
- Fix: PHP warning for Additional Tabs without weight, dimensions or attributes as explained in https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/editing-product-data-tabs/#section-6
- Feature: compatibility with the Enfold theme
- Feature: compatibility with the Flatsome theme
- Fix: adjusted the single-product.js file to the WooCommerce 2.5.2 version
- Fix: Error „Call to undefined function wp_is_mobile“ on multi-site installations
- Added the ‚Enable for desktop devices‘ and ‚Enable for mobile devices‘ options
- Bug: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/warning-missing-argument-1-for-woocommerce_output_product_data_tabs-see-mor
- Tweak: support up to WordPress 4.2.1
- Change readme.txt file to show the screenshots on wordpress.org
- Initial release of WooCommerce Expand Tabs