Woo-event-manager is an event booking Woo-Commerce add-on, It converts a product to a booking item just by adding and event date at the backend.You can have products and events on the same store.
Woo-event-manager also have a Calendar Widget which shows the coming events in a calendar format with detail on the tooltip.
- Easy to install WordPress plugin
- Translation Ready
- Based on Woo-commerce
- Works with any standards compliant WordPress theme
- Plays well with other Plugins
- 100% Customizable =
- Easy to modify templates
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- Add event start date.
i) Event End date, time and external link are optional.
- Plugin installed but nothing changed on single product page
You need to add at least the start event date from the backend on edit product screen.
Sobuskutkowarjo a wuwiwarjo
„Woo Events Manager“ je softwara wotewrjeneho žórła. Slědowacy ludźo su k tutomu tykačej přinošowali.Sobuskutkowarjo
- Fix – once the product is set as event it cannot be rollback.
- Fix – The date format did affect if the wordpress date format changed.
Fix – The events on calandar has link issue.
Tweak – Add to google calandar functionality has been added.
- Tweak – Admin can select to show add to google calandar link or not.
- Tweak – Admin can select if he want to show google map on single event page.
- Tweak – google autofill address field has been added to the add/edit product page.
- Tweak – Admin can select whether to expire the event on start/end date.
- Tweak – Event ends time added on the backend.
- Fix – The plugin work on GMT 0 and event show expired though some hours left.
- Fix – Custom link respond 404.
- Fix – Date show on top of the event due to which the shop page layout looks akward.
- Tweak – Tickets text changed to Book Now.
- Fix – When setting updated, events didnot shows on shop page.
- Fix – text also contains some html when trying to translate to other language.
- Feature – tab on Woo-Commerce setting where user can check/uncheck options.
- Fix – When activating the plugin it breaks the WooCommerce shop. Only one product is displayed.
- Fix – The plugin hides all products that doesn’t have set an event date.
- Fix – Each product have a default date, which is removed now.
- Tweak – For all products the default text button changed to event text, now We can have normal products and events under one site.
- Fix – If someone deactivate the woo-commerce then the site will be crash.
- Tweak – For the passed events the color changed to red.
- The first version