WooCommerce Google Spreadsheet Addon Plugin to connect with Google Sheets!
This plugin is a bridge between your WooCommerce orders and Google Sheets. Whenever any new order is placed in WooCommerce a new row with the order details will be added or moved to the appropriate Google Sheet Tabs as per the order status.
Still haven’t purchased ? Get it Now
Check Live Demo
How to Use this Plugin
Step: 1 – In Google Sheets
➜ Log into your Google Sheets.
➜ Create a new sheet and name it. ( You can also select existing sheet while setting the connection as per Step 3).
Step: 2 – In WordPress Admin
➜ Navigate to WooCommerce > Google Sheet > Integration Tab
➜ Authenticate with Google using new „Google Access Code“ while clicking on „Get Code“
➜ Make Sure to ALLOW Google Permissions for Google Drive and Google Sheets and then copy the code and paste in Google Access Code field, and Hit Save & Authenticate.
➜ Now fetch the sheet details by clicking „Click here to fetch Sheet details to be set at WooCommerce settings.“
Step: 3 – Connect with Google Sheet
➜ Navigate to WooCommerce > Google Sheet > WooCommerce Data Settings.
➜ Select the appropriate Sheet from the „Google Sheet Name“ dropdown box.
➜ Select WooCommerce Order Status to create Sheet Tabs and add headers to your selected Google Sheet.
➜ Lastly test by ordering any product and putting it to a different order states ( Processing, Hold etc).
Compatible with various WooCommerce Addons.
- Upgrade to WooCommerce Google Sheet PRO Version
➜ Custom Google API Integration Settings
➜ Allowing to Create a New Sheet from Plugin Settings
➜ Custom Ordering Feature / Manage Fields to Display in Sheet using Enable-Disable / Edit the Fields/ Headers Name to display in Google Sheet.
➜ Enabled Various Fields in Headers and also Compatible with various WooCommerce Addons
➜ Manage Existing WooCommerce Products and Users
➜ Syncronize Existing Orders, Products and Users
➜ Freeze Header Settings
➜ Header Color and Row Odd/Even Colors.
Refer to the features and benefits page for more detailed information on the features of the WooCommerce Google Sheet PRO Plugin
Google Sheet Connector Contact Form Addons
CF7 Google Sheet Connector
WPForms Google Sheet Connector
Gravity Forms Google Sheet Connector
Ninja Forms Google Sheet Connector
Avada Forms Google Sheet Connector
DIVI Forms Google Sheet Connector
Elementor Forms Google Sheet Connector
If you are using Easy Digital Downloads for Selling Digital Products then you can use in FREE
Easy Digital Downloads Google Sheet Connector
- Upload „wc-gsheetconnector“ to the „/wp-content/plugins/“ directory, OR „Site Admin > Plugins > New > Search > GSheetConnector WooCommerce > Install`.
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ screen in WordPress.
- Use the
Admin Panel > WooCommerce > Google Sheet > Integrationscreen to connect to
Google Sheetsby entering the Access Code. You can get the Access Code by clicking the „Get Code“ button.
New Submitted Orders are not showing in my Configured Sheet?
If the new submitted orders never shows in your Sheet then one of these things might be the reason:
1. Wrong access code or did not allowed permission to Google Drive and Google Sheets(Check debug log under Integration Tab)
Please double-check those items and hopefully getting them right will fix the issue.
View Debug log is empty under Integration Tabs
Make sure to enable debug log from wp-config.php if submitted order is not showing in sheet, It will helps to show the conflict issue (if there is any) or shows what is making an issue.
Sobuskutkowarjo a wuwiwarjo
„WooCommerce Google Sheet Connector“ je softwara wotewrjeneho žórła. Slědowacy ludźo su k tutomu tykačej přinošowali.Sobuskutkowarjo
- Added : Orders Header – Values are shown in extra header related to order and extra header related to order’s product option.
- Fixed : Undefined image path issue resolved.
- Fixed : Solved Conflict CSS Issue in Google Sheet Tab Settings.
Version 1.3.8 (09-10-2023)
- Client library updated : Google API V-2.12.6 .
- Authorization Form Settings: Alerts for Unauthorized Access.
- Streamlined Authentication: Replaced „Get Code“ button with „Sign in with Google“ for ease of use.
- Permissions Alert: Users lacking Google Drive and Sheets permissions now receive a clear alert during authentication.
- Enhanced System Status: Redesigned System Status and Error Log for improved functionality.
- Pro-Version Feature Expansion: Extended a Pro-Version feature tab for added capabilities.
Bug Fixes and Updates:
- Deprecation Fixes: Resolved deprecated function errors related to Freemius integration.
- Multi-Site Optimization: Freemius optimized for multi-site compatibility.
- UI Enhancements: Several user interface fixes and additions to the Integration Page.
- Fixed : Vulnerabilities issues.
- Updated Freemius SDK version to 2.5.10.
- Fixed : Undefined option issues is resolved.
- Change UI : Pro features display on setting page and Integration Page.
- Fixed : Vulnerabilities issue resolved.
- Removed unused code.
- Undefined „get_sku()“ function issue resolved.
- Freemius issues resolved: (1)Undefined property: stdClass::$plugins
- Freemius issues – (1)count(): Parameter must be an array or an object issues are resolved.
- Wrong option name issue is resolved.
- New Google Integration method implemented using web app.
- Code Optimization
- Compatible with WooCommerce GSheetConnector PRO.
- Is Plugin active error resolved in some cases.
- Free and Pro both plugins can be activated at the same time.
- Freemius SDK updated to 2.4.3
- Solved PHP Notice: „Undefined property: stdClass::$plugin“
- Solved PHP Warning: „count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable“
- Changed UI of Google Sheet Setting Page.
- Resolved Notice Error for WooCommerce as a required plugin.
- Freemius Integration.
- Fixed : Errors throws while updating orders without changing order status.
- Added Validation For Google Settings Form.