Vouch – Allows you to provide a release on delivery option to your customers.
Stand out and increase your sales and conversions by offering buyer protection through release on delivery option.
Here is how Vouch works.
1. Buyer makes a payment for the purchase on your website through Vouch
2. Vouch holds the money in Escrow
3. Product is delivered to buyer and payment is released to you.
Find out more about Vouch on our website: iamvouched.com
* Release on delivery
* Free Product tracking and customer support through vouch
This is the official Vouch – Release on delivery payment gateway plugin for WooCommerce. Allows you to accept credit cards, debit cards, netbanking, wallet, and UPI payments with the WooCommerce plugin. It uses a seamles integration, allowing the customer to pay on your website This allows for refunds, works across all browsers, and is compatible with the latest WooCommerce.
- Visit the WooCommerce settings page, and click on the Payment tab.
- Make sure you have activated the plugin in the WordPress Plugin Manager
- Click on Vouch to edit the settings.
- Add the Api key that you receive from vouch.
- Add Your Online Store name field(this is the common prefix for all the vouch gigs from your site).
- Click on save changes(make sure that you add the api key and your store name fields as they are mandatory)
The Vouch plugin is released under the GPLv2 license, same as that of WordPress.
Za tutón tykač pohódnoćenja njejsu.
Sobuskutkowarjo a wuwiwarjo
„Vouch – Release on delivery for WooCommerce“ je softwara wotewrjeneho žórła. Slědowacy ludźo su k tutomu tykačej přinošowali.Sobuskutkowarjo
Přełožće „Vouch – Release on delivery for WooCommerce“ do swojeje rěče.
Na wuwiću zajimowany?
Přehladajće kod, hladajće do SVN-repozitorija abo abonujće wuwiwanski protokol přez RSS.