Unenroll For Learndash is the best way to to allow students to unenroll from courses.
- Place an unenroll button on the single course page
- Place an unenroll button on the on each course in the grid
- Translate everything
- Several settings
- Upload plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the „Plugins“ menu in WordPress.
- Visit settings through „Unenroll“ (LearnDash – LMS submenu) link.
How does this plugin do its magic?
Unenroll For Learndash makes use of actions and filters provided by LearnDash plugin.
Does this plugin insert or delete anything from the database?
Not at all. Your data is safe.
Does this plugin work with any theme?
That’s the goal, but we cannot be sure. There are so many themes! If you have any troubles, please use the support forum.
Have feedback or a feature request?
- We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using or trying out one of our plugins! Just drop us an email with your suggestion.
Za tutón tykač pohódnoćenja njejsu.
Sobuskutkowarjo a wuwiwarjo
„Unenroll For Learndash“ je softwara wotewrjeneho žórła. Slědowacy ludźo su k tutomu tykačej přinošowali.Sobuskutkowarjo
Na wuwiću zajimowany?
- Added: alert that site admin user cannot unenroll
- Added: inform on the settings page that the ‚Unenroll‘ button will be placed on the grid only when the grid shortcode [ld_course_list] is used (no support for the new Course Grid Block feature).
- Initial Release.