Timeline Blocks for Gutenberg is a Gutenberg add-on with many additional options for post showcases with the vertical Timeline. It is a standalone Gutenberg solution to give wow design possibilities for your blog posts with a clean design and fully responsive layout. You can say that Timeline Blocks will be your ultimate history showcase for the new Gutenberg Editor.
These premade blocks help to build a perfect website in no time. It’s time-saving and cost-saving when editing any blocks. Get a wonderful experience on the website building with Timeline Blocks now.
Where are the Timeline Blocks for Gutenberg Most Useful?
Below is one small list of which area you can start using the Timeline Blocks for Gutenberg plugin.
- Showcase your Posts with a Timeline
- View in any Post and Page.
- Showcase your Company Growth Day by Day, Month by Month, or Year by Year.
- Showcase the Projects that you Completed in the Past with Dates.
- Showcase Step by Step Tutorial with a Post Title Like ‚Story #1, Podcast #1, etc.‘
- Showcase Your Job Stories/Achievements Timeline.
- Showcase your Story Timeline.
- You can Represent your Company Story.
- Create a Program Timeline.
- Create Events/Appointments Timeline.
Why Choose Timeline Blocks for your Gutenberg Project?
We carefully researched over minimum requirements of any history showcase presentation and then created a list of options to provide that flexibility to new Gutenberg users. Yes, it’s free for everyone, and you can see the instant result with the Gutenberg Editor while updating your changes with the options.
We provided all possible opportunities with this Timeline Blocks for the Gutenberg plugin. So, from Gutenberg’s beginner user to any experts, bloggers and freelancers can use this standalone solution.
Features of Timeline Blocks for Gutenberg
- 2 Timeline Template
- Option to Show/Hide Multiple Post Meta
- Easy to Install, Use and Customize
- Clean Code, Layout, and Design
- Fully Responsive for any Devices
- ‚Read More‘ Text Option to Choose and Change Order by – Newest to Oldest, Oldest to Newest, A → Z, Z → A
- Featured Image Style – Landscape, Square
- Responsive and Mobile Ready Timeline
We’re active for any support issues and feature suggestions. So, I hope you will love it. If you have any more questions, visit our support on the Plugin’s Forum. Feel free to contact us if you want any custom widgets for your site.
Like Timeline Blocks for Gutenberg Plugin?
Don’t forget to rate us on WordPress.
Other Gutenberg Add-ons
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Timeline Block
Tutón tykač 1 blok skići.
- Timeline Block
From Your WordPress Dashboard
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- Search for Timeline Blocks for Gutenberg
- Click on Install Now Button
- Click on Activate Now After Installed in the Backend
- Download Timeline Blocks for Gutenberg
- Upload the ‚timeline-blocks’ folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate Timeline Blocks for Gutenberg plugin from your plugins page
How Do I Start Using Gutenberg?
To get the full experience of the next-generation WordPress block editor, you’ll need a Gutenberg-ready WordPress theme.
Should I Use Gutenberg on my Live Site?
The new block editor is still very much in active development and is not recommended for the production website just yet.
Are Timeline Blocks for Gutenberg Free to Use?
Yes! Timeline Blocks for Gutenberg, core features are free to use anywhere.
Where Can I Ask for Help?
Please reach out via the official support forum on WordPress.org.
Sobuskutkowarjo a wuwiwarjo
„Timeline Blocks for Gutenberg“ je softwara wotewrjeneho žórła. Slědowacy ludźo su k tutomu tykačej přinošowali.Sobuskutkowarjo
„Timeline Blocks for Gutenberg“ je so do 1 rěče přełožił. Dźakujemy so přełožowarjam za jich přinoški.
Přełožće „Timeline Blocks for Gutenberg“ do swojeje rěče.
Na wuwiću zajimowany?
Přehladajće kod, hladajće do SVN-repozitorija abo abonujće wuwiwanski protokol přez RSS.
Release Date: December 8th, 2022
- [Updated] Latest WordPress 6.1 compatibility Check
Release Date: May 25th, 2022
- [Updated] Latest WordPress 6.0 compatibility Check
Release Date: March 13th, 2021
- WP 5.7 compatibility updated.
Release Date: March 16th, 2020
- Fixed: Minor css bug fixes
Release Date: September 9th, 2019
- Fixed: Category filter not working on front-end
- Fixed: Minor css bug fixes
Release Date: June 10th, 2019
- Added: New Typography & color option for post title, content, post meta, etc.
- Updated: Changes in Post Query to get faster result
Release Date: November 26th, 2018
- Fixed: added new layout
Release Date: November 21st, 2018
- Fixed: Dependency code to add support of Gutenberg 4.5 updates
Release Date: October 18th, 2018
- Initial release on WordPress.org. Enjoy!