Theme Manager allows you to delete your themes straight from your dashboard.
This is a light-weight plugin: no data will be added to your database.
- Upload the ‚theme-manager‘ folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- Go to Appearance > Theme Manager
17. februara 2017 1 reply
Does what it says... not sure if it completely removes all traces as when I re-install themes, xml & wie etc it states files already present but works for what I need and hasn't caused any issues at all. I have used it on numerous occasions on many themes and installations without any problems so I feel it is only right to give credit where it is due. Thanks a bunch Mitch!
12. januara 2017
I needed to delete some themes without ftping in. this worked.
Sobuskutkowarjo a wuwiwarjo
„Theme Manager“ je softwara wotewrjeneho žórła. Slědowacy ludźo su k tutomu tykačej přinošowali.Sobuskutkowarjo
Přełožće „Theme Manager“ do swojeje rěče.
Na wuwiću zajimowany?
Přehladajće kod, hladajće do SVN-repozitorija abo abonujće wuwiwanski protokol přez RSS.
- Fixed bugs
- Added a new design
- Added AJAX deletion
- Support for lower PHP versions
- Active themes can be deleted again
- Added available information about all themes
- Fixed an security vulnerability regarding
- Added support for WordPress 4.7
- Added stylesheet for buttons
- Confirm text will now be translated
- Some tweaks and fixes here and there
- Changed access permissions from manage_options to edit_theme
- Added security: active themes cannot be deleted anymore
- User Interface changes
- Versioning is now visible in the bottom left
- Initial release