The plugin adds two new Widgets to the Elementor-PRO Forms builder.
– Phone Country Code – choosing a telephone prefix depending on the country
– DropZone – Drag & Drop multiple file upload field
– Advanced Honeypot – Improved up-to-date spam filtering
Phone Country Code
- Telephone prefix depending on the country.
- Provides the ability to select a searchable telephone prefix.
- The search works both by prefix number and by country name.
- The standard for WP language file is used, then it allows to translate the selector depending on the change of the locale inside WP.
- In the display of countries there is a flag image, which makes it easier to find and makes it richer. When displaying an empty value, there is an automatic determination of the current country using geolocation based on IP identification.
- File will be shown in Elementor -> Submission
- File can be send by email
Advanced Honeypot – better reCaptcha alternative
We added an advanced honeypot widget to elementor pro forms.
This widget is very similar to the native elementor widget, except for very important differences.
Elementor Form fields can be required or optional.
Spiders that send spam through forms take into account the presence of traps and try to bypass them, for example,
they check for the presence of required fields in form and fill in only its so as not to fall into honeypot spam filters.
The honeypot field that the elementor provides can only be optional, because if you make it required,
normal visitors will not be able to fill it out, since it is not displayed on the front (it is hidden) and the form simply will not submit by the browser, since the required fields are checked by the browser (even invisible).
At the same time, it turns out that the optional fields are not filled with spiders just to bypass the honeypot.
The spider reads only the html and sees that the field is required and fills it in, this causes the spam filter to work. For real visitors,
In addition, the native honeypot field has a „display: none;“ style written directly into the input tag that clearly tells the spiders that the field is not visible to users and is a potential trap.
In our version of the widget, the honeypot field is hidden through styles that are in a common style block that is difficult for spiders to find our traps field.
Installation is done as standard for WP. It is important that the plugins “Elementor” and “Elementor PRO” must be installed and activated beforehand.
The setup interface is as simple and intuitive as possible.
Using the plugin is no different from using other form fields in the Elementor Forms Builder.
Why do you need a plugin? Doesn’t Elementor PRO have such functionality?
Elementor PRO has the ability to make a selector, but it does not contain country flags and does not know how to do geolocation by IP.
Also in our plugin implemented autocomplete.
Sobuskutkowarjo a wuwiwarjo
„Startklar Elementor Addons“ je softwara wotewrjeneho žórła. Slědowacy ludźo su k tutomu tykačej přinošowali.Sobuskutkowarjo
Na wuwiću zajimowany?
- Name changed to Startklar Elementor Addons
- ADD: Video instructions for DropZone and Country Code Selector
- ADD: Video instraction for Honeypot
- NEW: Added Advanced Honeypot Widget
- NEW: Introducing attach files to email
- Fixed the disappearance of the delete button in the panel Dropzone preview
- Fixed a bug that blocked file uploads on the server side
- A new DropZoneJs widget for uploading files has been added to Elementor Forms Builder
- Minor changes in styles and widget display
- Update Description and some links
- First Release