Embed YouTube videos and keept their aspect ratio, just using simple shortcode.
- Simple shortcode, can be used in the posts or widgets.
- Using default YouTube Embed Code (iframe).
- Custom aspect ratio, if you want set different porpotion size.
- Auto centered position. So if you insert it on your post section, the video always on center-aligned.
- Lazy Load supported.
- 100% Free! And no annoying ads inside.
A brief Markdown Example
1. Simple, only using shortcode to use
2. Lazy Load supported
3. Custom parameters for advanced use
1. Only for simple use,not for advanced playlist. Embedding one video for each shortcode.
- Install plugin from WordPress menu Plugins > Add New
- Activate the plugin
- Yay! Well done.
- Insert your shortcode to the post, or even widgets. Multiple shortcode is supported.
12. oktobra 2021
I've been trying all sorts of fixes for several hours now trying to get a YT video to be responsive... iframe, custom CSS code, other plugins, and NONE of them have worked. Except this plugin! Thank you kindly for the code!
13. nowembra 2020
You can add a line to your functions.php to make videos responsive if you're doing your own theme. However, if you're not, this plugin works beautifully and gives other options like lazy load, etc. If doing your own theme, add: add_theme_support( 'responsive-embeds' );
7. januara 2020
This plugin does exactly what it's supposed to do, and is extremely easy to use. I have tried a few ones with the same purpose, and have to say 'Simple YouTube Responsive' is by far the best. I'm really happy I found out about it. Last but not least, the developer is very kind and answers promptly 🙂 I definitely recommend this plugin to anyone interested in showcasing YouTube videos on their WP website in the easiest way possible!
4. nowembra 2019
Your plugin works beautifully and can confirm it's compatible with Gutenberg. 🙂
30. awgusta 2019
Simple and perfect!
21. meje 2019
Struggled to find an idiot proof YouTube video embed that does not require any other theme / CSS changes. This is PERFECT. Use the Classic Block to simply add the shortcode for the video. Works brilliantly. Thank you.
Sobuskutkowarjo a wuwiwarjo
„Simple YouTube Responsive“ je softwara wotewrjeneho žórła. Slědowacy ludźo su k tutomu tykačej přinošowali.Sobuskutkowarjo
Přełožće „Simple YouTube Responsive“ do swojeje rěče.
Na wuwiću zajimowany?
Přehladajće kod, hladajće do SVN-repozitorija abo abonujće wuwiwanski protokol přez RSS.
- Prevent XSS attacks via Shortcode (thanks to Darius Sveikauskas and yuyudhn from Patchstack for notifying)
- Optimized database usage
- Bug Fixes: On Lazy Load mode, sometimes the width of video not full 100% as it’s container element (as default), caused by Elementor’s CSS
- Bug Fixes: video player floated to the left on mobile devices
- Now you can add your own supported parameters on each shortcode (for advanced use only). See https://developers.google.com/youtube/player_parameters#Parameters for complete list parameters.
- More custom parameters added: Loop, Fullscreen, Show video controls bar, Start at, End at
- Little optimization and remove unecessary codes
- Bug Fixes break WordPress after update
- Bug Fixes on AMP
- Typo on shortcode guide. For automatic centered, use center=““ attribute
- Placing Stylesheet on Header (previously on footer)
- Add Plugin Option page on Administration Menu.
- Lazy Load supported
- Custom video thumbnails on Lazy Load mode.
- Typo in ReadMe and Description
- Little Bug, Fixed.
- New Contributor
- New documentation link
- Fix Bug: Break post when AMP plugin not installed.
- Add: Google AMP supported
- Add: Alias attribute for inserting YouTube ID. You can using „video“ or „v“ tags
- Fix Bug: PHP Error Divided by zero.
- Remove: Default Max Width (600px).
- Fix Bug: Mixed Content on https sites. I’m Sorry, forgot to make https version for embed code :3
- Fix Bug: Failed to Install
- Some typos
- We just born. Nothing to see here.