Simple Language Switcher is a simple and lightweight plugin that allows you to display a language switcher on your site.
- You can easily customize the display of your language switcher (language ISO codes, language names or flags).
- Interconnect your post in different languages (avoids the user to be redirected to the home page when switching to another language).
- Current language detection with regex: avoids displaying a link to the same page in the same language.
- Generates rel=“alternate“ hreflang=“x“ links for SEO purposes.
You will find full details, instructions and a demo here: http://www.mendoweb.be/blog/wordpress-plugin-simple-language-switcher/
Before you downvote this plugin
- Understand that this is not an attempt at making a plugin for a complete multilingual solution; you will find better plugins out there for this.
- It didn’t work for you? You found a bug? Give me a description with some details in the support forum, and I will fix it as soon as I can.
- For some reason, you didn’t like it? Share me your suggestions in the support forum, and perhaps I will work on it.
Did you enjoy this plugin? Please take a moment to rate and comment, this will keep me motivated to update this plugin for bugfixes and WordPress upgrades.
- Upload the ‚simple-language-switcher‘ folder to the ‚/wp-content/plugins/‘ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin in Settings > Simple Language Switcher
- Display the language switcher via the Simple Language Switcher Widget or by calling the function simple_language_switcher() in your theme
Za tutón tykač pohódnoćenja njejsu.
Sobuskutkowarjo a wuwiwarjo
„Simple Language Switcher“ je softwara wotewrjeneho žórła. Slědowacy ludźo su k tutomu tykačej přinošowali.Sobuskutkowarjo
Na wuwiću zajimowany?