Easily readable and speakable memorable short links controlled from within your WordPress dashboard using your domain name.
- Shorter more elegant links from your site is becoming a key feature for many administrators. Allowing you to manage and control the links right from in your dashboard gives you more control.
- Use your own domain and not be tied to bit.ly or goo.gl
- Having your own domain on all your links gives you a better brand across your site.
- Brining Short Links and Traffic administration into the dashboard of your WordPress site can significantly increase administration efficiency.
- Q: How to install from your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‚Plugins > Add New‘
- Search for ‚Short Links and Traffic‘
- Activate ‚Short Links and Traffic‘ from your Plugins page.
- Q: How to install from WordPress.org
- Download Short Links and Traffic.
- Upload the .zip file in the ‚Plugins > Add New‘ section, or copy the unzipped directory to your ‚/wp-content/plugins/‘ directory
- Activate Short Link and Traffic from your Plugins page.
- Q: How do I configure it
Once Activated you’re ready to go!
- Click right side menu called ‚Short Links and Traffic‘
- Add and edit the link name you want to view in the Short Link and Traffic dashboard
- Click on the delete icon of any link row in the list to remove
- Q: Is it Free
A: The basic feature of Short Links and Traffic will always be free
- Q: Can I turn it off
A: Yes, just de-activate ‚Short Links and Traffic‘ from the plugin menu
Za tutón tykač pohódnoćenja njejsu.
Sobuskutkowarjo a wuwiwarjo
„Short Links and Traffic“ je softwara wotewrjeneho žórła. Slědowacy ludźo su k tutomu tykačej přinošowali.Sobuskutkowarjo
Na wuwiću zajimowany?
- Initial release
Fixed problem with table create/delete
If any suggestions or issues, just contact us on : ‚email@example.com‘