Get all the advanced subscription features from Billwerk+ while still keeping your usual WooCommerce tools. Billwerk+ Subscription for WooCommerce plugin gives you the best prerequisites to succeed with your subscription business.
WooCommerce Products And Billwerk+ Plans
Create a WooCommerce product and choose between Billwerk+ Simple Subscription and Billwerk+ Variable Subscription. Connect the product to either a new or existing Billwerk+ subscription plan. Do you Billwerk+ plan changes directly in WooCommerce.
– Flexible billing frequencies
– Optional renewal reminder
– Minimum contract period
– Notice period
– Billing cycle methods
– Advanced trial options
– Setup fee
– Tax settings
Use Add-Ons For Recurring Additional Sales
Add-ons are additional products that can be attached to a plan and billed for in each billing cycle. Add-ons can be used to solve a wide range of use-cases. E.g. variable number of “user licenses” or “extended support”, in addition to the base subscription plan.
WooCommerce Subscription View And Billwerk+ Admin
We added a WooCommece native subscription view to quickly find a subscription. All links will redirect you directly into the Billwerk+ Admin for further subscription details. Links can also be found on orders and customers for you to quickly navigate to the Billwerk+ Admin. The Billwerk+ Admin is your powerful back office where all our subscription functionalities can be found.
Add-On Based WooCommerce Shipping
Do you send subscription boxes to your customers on an ongoing basis? Connect your shipping rates in WooCommerce with Add-ons from Billwerk+ and make sure to charge your customers for all ongoing shipping.
Choose between new or existing Add-ons and update your Add-ons directly in WooCommerce.
Billwerk+ Discounts & WooCommerce Coupons
Link WooCommerce coupons with Discounts and Coupons in Billwerk+. Let your customers use their coupons easily in the WooCommerce checkout.
Define whether the discount should apply to setup fees, plans, additional costs, instant charges, or Add-ons, and select the subscription plans that the discount should work for.
Standard Billwerk+ Subscription features:
– Plans – Setting up multiple subscription plans with different drawing range and price.
– Termination and fixation period – Defining the notice period to guarantee a number of periods after subscription termination. Also define a binding period, to guarantee a number of periods for a subscription without closure.
– Upgrading / Downgrading – Instant up or downgrade of subscriptions.
– Termination – Automatic termination of subscription, now or by end of period. Many options.
– Parallel price adjusting – Many options on adjusting prices, eg. new price for new subscribers and old for old.
– Discount – Define percent and fixed-amount discounts for subscriptions.
– Coupons – Coupons are codes that can be given to customers who may then trigger a discount.
– Trial periods – Define a trial period to invoke a free period for new customers.
– Additional costs – At any time assign a customer or a subscription an additional cost, it will be added to next invoice.
– One time charge – Create one time charges for a customer or subscription to be paid instant.
– Credit – Assign a subscription credit, which will be deducted next invoice and perhaps following invoices.
– On Hold – Put a subscription on hold, when re-activating the subscription there is lots of options to automatically correct for the period it was on hold.
– Saved card – Save payment cards for later use on new subscriptions.
– One time charges – One time charge using a saved card.
– Trial end and renew email – Inform your customer on upcoming payments or at trial end.
– Email templates – Templates for 20 different emails send based upon triggers: receipt, welcome mail and such.
– Dunning – Upon failed payment Billwerk+ will communicate with the customer to get updated card information. Setup of the dunning process can be done from within the Billwerk+ admin.
– Retrying – Billwerk+ automatically retries failed payment attempts if they can be save the payment.
– Customer, subscription and invoice handling – Search, list and handle customers, subscriptions and invoices.
– Email log – Overview of all emails sent by Billwerk+ to the customers
– Refunding – Refund of invoices, either full or partial
– Event log – Log of all events on customers, subscription and invoices.
– Statistics – Advanced statistics and key numbers like: churn, avg. income per. customer, MMR and customer growth.
- Download the plugin from WordPress repository or install it directly from Plugins page.
- Activate the plugin and save Private Key Test and Private Key Live in \“Billwerk+ Subscription Settings\“ page.
- For correct plugin operation install and activate Billwerk+ Checkout for WooCommerce. API keys for both plugins should be the same.
Za tutón tykač pohódnoćenja njejsu.
Sobuskutkowarjo a wuwiwarjo
„Billwerk+ Subscriptions“ je softwara wotewrjeneho žórła. Slědowacy ludźo su k tutomu tykačej přinošowali.Sobuskutkowarjo
Na wuwiću zajimowany?
v 1.1.0 – Billwerk+ version and thankyou fixes
v 1.0.26 – Billwerk+ naming changes
v 1.0.25 – Error fixes, coupons changes
v 1.0.24 – Subscriptions and renewals live fetch from API
v 1.0.23 – Fix rest API session error
v 1.0.22 – Add sing-up fee to line item
v 1.0.21 – Failed renewals status fixes
v 1.0.20 – Addons fixes
v 1.0.19 – Coupons fixes
v 1.0.18 – Import card fixes
v 1.0.17 – Display coupon name instead of code
v 1.0.16 – Disallow change status on renewal
v 1.0.15 – Add string translations
v 1.0.14 – Woocommerce Memberships support add, Extends import tools, Add user role to plan creating
v 1.0.13 – Small errors fixes
v 1.0.12 – Subscriptions page link fixing
v 1.0.11 – Fix dashboard
v 1.0.10 – My account changes, status renew fixes
v 1.0.9 – my account page view changes
v 1.0.8 – Plan view changes
v 1.0.7 – One side sync
v 1.0.6 – Fix child order create
v 1.0.5 – Fix start time status
v 1.0.4 – Start time feature
v 1.0.3 – Addons fixing
v 1.0.2 – Fixing payment and plans template
v 1.0.1 – Fixing variables
v 1.0.0 – initial