Easily create and send newsletters for your WooCommerce online store customers – and sell more! Contact details are synchronized automatically.
rapidmail is a newsletter software „made in Germany“, which allows you to skillfully showcase your products – and thus sell more! Create modern newsletters that inspire with just a few clicks. Just like over 100,000 companies from all industries that already send their newsletters with rapidmail. With our WooCommerce plugin, all customer data is automatically updated in your rapidmail account and is immediately available for your newsletters.
Are you stuck? Just give us a call or send us an email: Our German- and English-speaking support team is there for you immediately during business hours and helps in record time exactly where you need it – even free of charge! The fact that our customers give us the highest possible rating of „Excellent“ on Trustpilot shows us that we are getting a lot of things right.
Just convince yourself: Sign up now for free and test it!
About the rapidmail WooCommerce plugin:
- Automatically synchronize your WooCommerce contacts in your rapidmail account.
- Sending of mobile-optimized newsletters (more than 250 responsive design templates)
- Made in Germany: 100% privacy protection compliant with GDPR.
- Free, German and English-speaking customer support by phone and email – assistance in record time!
- Fair pricing models depending on your needs: flexible payment per mailing or monthly rates.
- Easily, intuitively connect your store to rapidmail – no prior technical knowledge required!
- More than 250 personalizable newsletter templates (for e-commerce, events, surveys, seasonal occasions like Black Friday, Christmas and many more).
- Self-explanatory drag & drop newsletter editor with preview function for various devices (e.g. smartphone)
- Simply send follow-up mailings, e.g. to recipients who have not yet opened the mailing – no previous knowledge about segmentation required!
- Sending of e-mail attachments possible
- Automatic analysis of mailing quality before sending – for optimal deliverability!
- Detailed mailing statistics (opens, clicks, clickmap, recipient activity, devices, recipient origin, unsubscribes and more)
- Segment recipients before sending, e.g. by location, gender or recipient activity
- Assign keywords (tags) to recipients and divide them into buyer or interest groups
- Test two newsletter variants with an A/B test and send the more successful one
- Attract many new recipients with the best newsletter sign-up forms on the market: automatically adopt your website colors, install as pop-up or embedded, 18 possible layouts, coupon codes, sign-up to different interest or product categories, pre-built GDPR components
- Easily create marketing automations: Welcome mailings, birthday greetings, one-time event mailing (e.g. after an order).
- Convert all leads into customers with transactional emails: reliable delivery of all important shopping cart emails (e.g. sign-up confirmations, order confirmations, forgotten password emails, etc.)
Install rapidmail WooCommerce integration
Log in to your rapidmail account (optional, but recommended).
- Click on your username in the top right corner.
- Click on Integrations in the dropdown menu
- Click on the Create a new integration button
- Follow the wizard and please watch the tutorial video
- Click on the Log into my system and install plugin button (you will be redirected to your WordPress admin’s login).
Log in to your WordPress admin.
- If you have not installed the rapidmail plugin yet, please watch the help video first.
- Click on Plugins then on Add new in the left sidebar.
- Type rapidmail in the search field
- Search for the rapidmail integration for WooCommerce and click Install Now.
- After the installation is successful, click Activate.
Connect to rapidmail.
- Click on WooCommerce in the left sidebar then on Rapidmail in the menu item below.
- Click on the button Create a new connection to rapidmail.
- Log in to your rapidmail account (if you are not already logged in).
- The connection to WooCommerce will be established automatically and the rapidmail wizard will guide you through the last steps
- Done, your contacts are synchronized, and your integration is fully functional!
Is importing my recipients into rapidmail legally secure?
Yes, with the rapidmail plugin for WooCommerce you can display a consent to your newsletter in your store as a checkbox at Advanced Plugin Settings. With this option customers can sign up for your newsletter. After the import, contacts who have signed up for your newsletter will be automatically marked with the corresponding tag in your recipient list.
Yes, with rapidmail you can easily add a file attachment to your newsletters. Whether product catalog, info brochure, company portrait or promotions – there are no limits to your ideas!
Yes, rapidmail newsletters are optimized for all types of end devices: With numerous templates in Responsive Design, you can create mobile-optimized newsletters in just a few minutes that are well received on all devices!
With rapidmail and the rapidmail newsletter plugin for WordPress you can easily give your mailings a personal touch. Data of your recipients, such as name and gender, are automatically transferred to your rapidmail recipient list – you only have to insert them into your mailing with a placeholder.
The deliverability of your newsletters is one of the most important factors of your email marketing campaigns. To ensure that your mailings arrive, we are a member of the Certified Senders Alliance (CSA). This means that we are on the whitelist for preferred delivery with all major German mail providers (gmx, web.de, yahoo, and many more) and are certified by the CSA for reliable and secure delivery of newsletters.
What if I have questions?
You don’t get any further? Just give us a call or send us an e-mail: Our German- and English-speaking support team is there for you immediately during business hours and helps in record time exactly where you need it – even free of charge! The fact that our customers give us the best possible rating „Excellent“ on Trustpilot shows us that we are doing many things the right way.
Can I test rapidmail for free?
Test rapidmail free of charge and without obligation and send mailings to up to 10 recipients always free of charge. In addition, you can send your first mailing to up to 2,000 recipients free of charge.
What does rapidmail cost?
We have fair pricing models depending on your needs: flexible payment per mailing or monthly rates.
You can find more information here: https://www.rapidmail.com/pricing?pid=o-wp&tid2=woocommerce-prices
Sobuskutkowarjo a wuwiwarjo
„rapidmail: Newsletter & E-Mail Marketing for WooCommerce“ je softwara wotewrjeneho žórła. Slědowacy ludźo su k tutomu tykačej přinošowali.Sobuskutkowarjo
„rapidmail: Newsletter & E-Mail Marketing for WooCommerce“ je so do 1 rěče přełožił. Dźakujemy so přełožowarjam za jich přinoški.
Na wuwiću zajimowany?
- rapidmail integration (first release)
- Fixed: Checkbox before submitting the order occasionally generated errors when subscribing to the newsletter