myCred Github is a myCred integrated add-on that enables the admin to award points based on the approval of their user’s pull request respective to the master branch of the project.
The admin has to define the repository (for which the points will be awarded) from the back-end settings. You can also set limits on the number of points a user can earn by selecting the following options:
- No Limit – the user can earn unlimited points at any time.
- Day – The user can earn points a limited amount of points in a day.
- Week – The user can earn points a limited amount of points in a week.
- Month – The user can earn points a limited amount of points in a month.
- In Total – The user can earn points a limited amount of points in total.
You can also define the number of points a user can gain after each successful pull request.
There is a shortcode [connect-with-github] for account authorization that can be placed on any page/post. After landing on the page, the user has to click on the “GitHub Reconnect” link, which will redirect them to a pre-defined page using Connect Redirect URL.
Furthermore, the admin can view the total entries (points given to users) from the repositories entry log.
myCred GitHub Rewards features
- The original repository authors can see the user’s work and reward points on every successful pull request.
- Set the number of points a user can gain after their pull request approval.
- Set the limit on how many points a user can gain at each instance (day, week, month, total)
- Define the repository for which the user will gain points.
- View approved pull requests and points exchange from the repositories entry log.
- Ease of connection between your site and GitHub
- Shortcode [connect-with-github] for account authorization.
- Connect Redirect URL functionality for redirecting users after they connect successfully.
- myCred 1.8+
- GitHub Account
- WordPress 5.0+
- PHP 7.0+
More myCred Integrations (Freebies)
- myCred H5P
- myCred Credly
- myCred – Learndash
- myCred BP Group Leaderboards
- myCred for Event Espresso 4.6+
- myCred for Wp-Pro-Quiz
- myCred for Rating Form
- myCred Birthdays
- myCred for WP-PostViews
- myCred for TotalPoll
- myCred Gutenberg
- myCred for Events Manager Pro
- myCred for BuddyPress Compliments
- myCred Retro
- myCred for Courseware
- myCred for GD Star Rating
- myCred for BuddyPress Links
- myCred for BP Album and BP Gallery
- myCred Elementor
Documentation and support
For more information, visit our Documentation Page.
Za tutón tykač pohódnoćenja njejsu.
Sobuskutkowarjo a wuwiwarjo
„myCred Github Rewards“ je softwara wotewrjeneho žórła. Slědowacy ludźo su k tutomu tykačej přinošowali.Sobuskutkowarjo
Přełožće „myCred Github Rewards“ do swojeje rěče.
Na wuwiću zajimowany?
Přehladajće kod, hladajće do SVN-repozitorija abo abonujće wuwiwanski protokol přez RSS.
New – Compatible with WordPress Version 6.2.
TWEAK – Code Optimization.
New – Compatible with WordPress Version 5.8.1.