Mailer Dragon is an email marketing plugin with email newsletter & autoresponder for WordPress.
Boost your email marketing! Create automated email newsletters and send email messages to your subscribers immediately, without a hassle.
Easily capture subsciptions and build mailing list with a sign up form shortcode or widget. The subscription form is fully customizable with a template file.
Simple Newsletter & Autoresponder
Mailer Dragon is built with simplicity in mind. It is so simple that you can start sending automated mailing immediately.
Your email marketing campaign setup was never easier!
Newsletter Delivery Filters
When creating a new email you can adjust the message delivery filters and send it only to:
- Subscribers that subscribed on certain page, post or any other post type
- Subscribers with selected roles
- Subscribers that subscibed to a form with your custom parameter – [subscribe_form custom=“my parameter“]
- Selected WordPress users
Email delivery frequency rate
The default delivery rate is 5 days. It means that your subscribers will get an email every 5 days (if there is one in the queue).
You can add as many emails to the queue as you want without the risk that your subscribers will get a ton of emails at one time.
Mailer Dragon with continuously send emails from your newsletter queue at a defined delivery rate.
Adjust it to Your Needs
The default settings guarantee high email delivery. However you can easily adjust all the newsletter delivery parameters to your specific needs.
How to get started and test the newsletter feature
- Add the [subscribe_form] shortcode to any page or post or use the Subscription form widget
- Go to the page with the form and subscribe with a test email
- Check your inbox for subscription confirmation email
- Use the confirmation link to confirm the subscription
- Go to WordPress Admin > Newsletter > Add New and create the first welcome email
- Go to WordPress Admin > Newsletter. You will see your newsletter list there. In the Next Submission column you will see the time of next delivery. Wait for your welcome message!
If something doesn’t work as you expected it, just go to WordPress Admin > Newsletter > Settings and adjust it to your needs.
- English – default, always included
- Your translation? – Just send it in
Note: All our plugins are localized/translatable by default. This is very important for all users worldwide. So please contribute your language to the plugin to make it even more useful. For translating we recommend the awesome „Codestyling Localization“ plugin.
- WordPress 3.0 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
The manual installation method involves downloading our product catalog plugin and uploading it to your web-server via your favourite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
If on the off-chance you do encounter issues with the product catalog pages after an update you simply need to flush the permalinks by going to WordPress > Settings > Permalinks and hitting ‚save‘. That should return things to normal.
Sobuskutkowarjo a wuwiwarjo
„Mailer Dragon – Email Marketing Plugin for WordPress“ je softwara wotewrjeneho žórła. Slědowacy ludźo su k tutomu tykačej přinošowali.Sobuskutkowarjo
Na wuwiću zajimowany?
1.1.2 – 22/07/2020
- Compatibility update
1.1.1 – 31/03/2020
- Compatibility update
1.1.0 – 27/11/2018
- Ability to include HTML in mailing
- Mailing test can be send to specified email address
- Footer adress line can be added to mailing
1.0.1 – 13/07/2017
- Tweak – email formatting improved
1.0.0 – 29/06/2017
- Initial Release