Google Translate Widget expands your global reach quickly and easily. Google Translate is a free multilingual machine translation service provided by Google to translate websites. And now you can allow visitors around of the world to get your site in their native language. Just put widget on the sidebar with one click.
- Add the power of Google automatic translations with one lightweight widget
- Track translation traffic using Google Analytics
- No manual translation is needed
- No programming skills required
- No shortcodes, sitewide active
- Lightweight, no performance impact
Live demo? Look at the widget on the right sidebar
Note: This plugin doesn’t save any translated text into WordPress database. Translations makes on the fly by Google’s servers.
If you’re looking for plugin to set up a multilingual site with manual translated pages, try to use Polylang plugin instead.
WordPress does not support multilingual blog out-of-the-box. There are several free plugins which allow to do that: WPGlobus, Polylang, qTranslate or xili-language plugins are installable on standalone WordPress sites. For multisite WordPress (one website per language), you can try Multisite Language Switcher, Zanto or Multilingual Press or commercial WPML.
Another reliable plugins from trusted author
Protects site against brute force attacks. Restrict login by IP access lists. Limit login attempts. Comprehensive control of user activity.
Checks plugins for deprecated WordPress functions, known security vulnerabilities and some unsafe PHP functions
- Upload the Google Translate Widget plugin to the plugins directory in your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the WordPress admin interface.
- Go to the Widgets screen in dashboard.
- Put Google Translate Widget to any Widget Area or Sidebar you want.
- Tune settings, if necessary.
Sobuskutkowarjo a wuwiwarjo
„Goo Translate Widget“ je softwara wotewrjeneho žórła. Slědowacy ludźo su k tutomu tykačej přinošowali.Sobuskutkowarjo
- Initial version