Easy Video and Image Gallery is an easy to use gallery plugin for managing galleries and albums of galleries. Create your galleries and albums quickly and then add your photos and YouTube videos in few clicks. You can display galleries and albums in all your content by inserting auto-generated shortcodes very easily. Your photos and videos will be displayed in a nice looking lightbox (see the Screenshots tab): your galleries have a professionnal aspect. Gallery and lightbox are fully responsive.
This gallery plugin allow you to obtain a lightbox which automatically resize in portrait mode or landscape mode.
- Gallery of photos and YouTube videos
- Display your gallery in an nice responsive lightbox
- Add galleries to albums
- Display your album just like gallery, each thumbnail represent a different gallery
- Customize the size of thumbnails
- Insert galleries and albums into your content with our shortcode generator
- Thumbnail of YouTube Videos are automatically imported
- Upload the plugin directory to the
/wp-content/pluginsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ screen in WordPress
- Create your galleries and albums
- Insert shortcode into your posts, pages or any content type that supports shortcodes
- Can I add images and videos in the same gallery?
Yes. Images and youtube videos can be added in the same gallery. They will display the same way in the lightbox.
- Does it display on mobile device?
Yes. This plugin is fully responsive and compatible with Android and iOS.
- Is this plugin using Flash?
- Can I customize the size of the thumbnails?
Yes. Just go to the plugin options panel and modify the width and height of the thumbnails. The options panel will ask for regenerate your thumbnails: it can take a while if you have many images in your Media Library.
- What is an album exactly?
Albums are categories of gallery. You just have to create some albums and assign your galleries in these albums, just like for post categories. You can then add a shortcode to your content and choose the album display. Your galleries will be displayed as thumbnails, each thumbnail will open a lightbox with your gallery’s items.
- How can I change the title displayed on thumbnails?
In Gallery view, the title displayed is the title of the image in Media Library. In album view, this is the title of the gallery.
- Where are stored the images?
All images comes from your Media Library. So they are stored in your uploads directory, just like they should be.
- How can I set the thumbnail of a youtube video?
The image for youtube video is automatically imported in your Media Library and will be re-used each time you insert this same video in an other gallery. You can even modify the image with the Media Library edit page (for example to crop the black strips).
Za tutón tykač pohódnoćenja njejsu.
Sobuskutkowarjo a wuwiwarjo
„Easy Video and Image Gallery“ je softwara wotewrjeneho žórła. Slědowacy ludźo su k tutomu tykačej přinošowali.Sobuskutkowarjo
Přełožće „Easy Video and Image Gallery“ do swojeje rěče.
Na wuwiću zajimowany?
Přehladajće kod, hladajće do SVN-repozitorija abo abonujće wuwiwanski protokol přez RSS.
- Minor changes