Domain Check allows you to see what domains and SSL certificates are coming up for expiration and to quickly locate the coupons, coupon codes, and deals from your favorite sites before renewing. Add any email addresses and have multiple people get alerts for upcoming domain renewals or SSL certificate expiration. You can also search for new domain names with the domain checker using hundreds of supported extensions and even check if your SSL certificates are working on a number of sites. All this plus bulk importing makes Domain Check the best domain management tool for your domain portfolio.
Marking a domain as Owned will show it within the Your Domains section. This is used to easily filter out the domain names within Domain Check that you own. You can use this section to easily filter your own domains and add expiration notifications and domain expiration alerts to all of your domains. Searching a domain from the Your Domains section will automatically mark it as Owned. Its also the perfect for anyone using domain mapping to keep track of their domains.
Domain Search is where you can search the availability of domain names just like any other domain checker and see a history of your past domain name searches. Search any of the available domain extensions and TLDs within Domain Check, mark domains as Owned or Taken and set a domain expiration notification for a domain. You can easily click from any search result to see other domains available with the name name but a different domain extension.
Domain Watch lets you see at a glance which domains you’ve set up domain expiration alerts for and allows you to view at a glance when your domains are expiring. You can see domains that are Owned or Taken allowing you to monitor other domains you may want backorder to keep track of expiration dates on.
SSL Check is where you can search to see the status of your SSL certificates and check if your current SSL certificates are valid. See all your previous SSL checks easily so you can keep checking all your certificates and mark any of them as needing SSL expirtation notification alerts. See at a glance which SSL certificates are valid and which sites are not secure.
SSL Expiration Alerts
SSL Expiration Alerts allow you to monitor your SSL certificates and send out SSL certificate expiration notifications and alerts. All of the SSL certificates and domains you are monitoring are seen in this SSL Expiration Alerts list and you can refresh or remove any SSL certificate at any time.
Import / Export
Import / Export is how you get your domain names and SSL certificates in to Domain Check. You can use any CSV or XML outputs from your domain registrar or even just highlight you entire list of domains and copy and paste. Domain Check will find any domain names within the CSV, XML, or copy and pasted text and allow you to bulk import your domain names. You can also bulk import SSL certificate URLs and mark any bulk imports to set all domains or SSL certificates to have expiration alerts. This is also a great bulk domain checker.
Like most plugins Domain Check allows you to adjust certain settings within the plugin to help you stay on top your domains and domain names.
Coupons & Deals
The Coupons and Deals section of the plugin is where you can view all of the coupons or deals from major domain registrars, SSL certificate providers, and hosting companies. Refresh the coupons to get the most up to date daily coupon codes.
Services & APIs Used
The plugin uses some data and services for free through calls to URLs & APIs at the domain domaincheckplugin.com. No tricks, no signups, and everything is 100% free and included with use of the plugin! This plugin uses affiliate links from some registrars and services to help keep this plugin free 🙂
Looking for more help with Domain Check, the Domain Search domain checker, Domain Watch, SSL Check, SSL Alerts, or Coupon, Coupon Codes, and Deals? Please see the Domain Check website: http://domaincheckplugin.com
- Upload the Domain Check Plugin to your blog.
- Activate the Domain Check blog.
- Import your domains and SSL certificates.
Q: Can I add multiple email addresses to a domain expiration or SSL expiration notification?
A: Yes! You can add multiple email addresses to your expiration alerts.
Q: Does Domain Check let me change my DNS records?
A: No. Domain Check only allows you to search and monitor domain names it does not allow you to change anything about DNS or WHOIS. Domain Check does not impact your domain mapping.
Q: Does Domain Check let me change my MX records?
A: No. Domain Check only allows you to search and monitor domain names it does not allow you to change anything about MX, DNS, or WHOIS. Domain Check does not impact your email domain mapping.
Q: Does Domain Check give people access to my GoDaddy / Bluehost / Hostmonster / etc. account?
A: No. Domain Check does not require any logins, passwords, or access to any of your domain registrar, SSL certificate provider, or hosting company.
Q: Does Domain Check let me change domain autorenew for my domains?
A: No. Domain Check only allows you to search and monitor domains and does not allow you to change anything about your autorenew status.
Q: One of the coupon codes or deals I want does not work or expired, what should I do?
A: Be sure to go to the Coupons page and refresh the coupons to make sure you have the most up-to-date coupons available. If it still is available but the site is not giving you the coupon please contact their custom support directly.
Q: Domain Check does not support the domain extension I use, what should I do?
A: Domain Check is updated with new extensions and TLDs as they become available. Please keep up with new updates and your extension will become available for use with the domain checker!
Q: Does Domain Check track my domain searches and lookups and send them to a third party or make the public?
A: No. Domain Check does the opposite and allows you to do all your domain name searching privately from your own server and blog. Using Domain Check is a more secure way to search domain names and prevent domain name frontrunning. Domain Check is the best domain checker because it is your domain checker!
Q: My domain expiration emails alerts, domain watch alerts, or SSL expiration alerts are not working?
A: Please use the email alert tester in the Help section within the plugin. This will allow you to test sending an email to any email address. If you still do not see the email message please check your Spam inbox. If you see any emails from Domain Check in your spam inbox be to mark them as not spam. Make sure to accept all emails from your blog’s primary admin email address.
Sobuskutkowarjo a wuwiwarjo
„Domain Check“ je softwara wotewrjeneho žórła. Slědowacy ludźo su k tutomu tykačej přinošowali.Sobuskutkowarjo
Přełožće „Domain Check“ do swojeje rěče.
Na wuwiću zajimowany?
Přehladajće kod, hladajće do SVN-repozitorija abo abonujće wuwiwanski protokol přez RSS.
- WordPress 5.9 upgrade
- Bugfix: Better handling of list sorting
- Bugfix: Domain profile clock image location fixed
- Bugfix: Use WordPress remote URL libraries for maximum compatibility
- Bugfix: Adjustments to import logic regex
- Bugfix: Improved output escaping
- Bugfix: Better sanitized domain handling
- Bugfix: Email uses correct images
- PHP 7 update
- Bugfix: Domain display on profile pages
- Bugfix: SSL domains display correctly in email
- Improved debugging and error logging for better support.
- Better support for domain extension!
- Introduces domain registrar! Uses the official registrar IANA ID and registrar name! Know exactly which domain is at each registrar for better domain management.
- Introduces domain nameservers! Keep track of where you’re hosting each of your domains.
- Introduces autorenew! Mark if your domains are up for autorenew so you know at a glance which domains need your attention and which domains might expire.
- UI improvements including Screen Options on mobile & highlight list rows on hover!
- Better information about wp_cron jobs and the current server time.
- Bugfix: Unable to add new domains to Your Domains from the Your Domains search box fixed
- Bugfix: Unable to add new domains to Watch Domains from the Watch Domains search box fixed
- Bugfix: Unable to add new domains to SSL Alerts from the SSL Alerts search box fixed
- Bugfix: SSL certificate display minor UI issues introduced in 1.0.12 fixed
- Bugfix: WHOIS results not encoding correctly on display introduced in 1.0.12 fixed
- Mobile UI / UX responsive overhaul! Now awesome and responsive! You can easily use Domain Check on your iPhone, iPad, or Android!
- Better database performance on table queries
- Bugfix: counts always display proper number of domains
- Bugfix: pagination always displays proper number of pages
- Bugfix: missing icons introduced in 1.0.11 fixed
- Bugfix: missing icon coloring introduced in 1.0.11 fixed
- Bugfix: coupons UI displaying oddly fixed
- White space issues fixed
- Major upgrades for domain lookups and WHOIS server data
- Better checking for domain availability
- Automated support for WHOIS server standards
- Bugfix for error message when setting domain Owner and domain emails introduced in version 1.0.10
- Improved icon graphic performance for large result table layouts
- Full expiration support for many more domains! Including: .bet, .ca, .club, .co.za, .com.br, .com.mx, .creditcard, .dk, .domains, .fi, .fm, .fr, .hosting, .in, .info, .it, .jobs, .la, .live, .marketing, .mobi, .mx, .nu, .pro, .pw, .rich, .rocks, .ru, .se, .services, .shop, .tax, .tel, .today, .travel, .tv, .xxx, .xyz, and of course co.uk!
- UI / UX upgrades
- Included availability checks for 300+ new domain extensions
- Updated lookups for many new and old domain extensions
- Improved coupon searching
- Bugfix for some expired SSL lookups
- Advanced Help section added with new PHP compatibility checks
- Support link added to footer
- Full support for dot cn, use .cn domain names!
- Full support for dot top, use .top domain names!
- Full support for dot me, use .me domain names!
- Added setting the domain and SSL owner! Use the Screen Options to show the column in the table views
- Improved PHP 5.3.x compatibility
- Improved updating functionality
- Bulk actions added! Bulk delete, bulk watch start, and bulk watch stop. This feature provided by donations from Artemis IT.
- Improved handling of URLs during SSL checks
- Fixed links in admin notices
- Compatible with WordPress 4.4.2
- Import UX upgraded
- Email Test tool in Help section for debugging email alerts
- Improved handling of URLs during search
- Critical database issue fixed for alternate WordPress DB_PREFIX settings
- Navigation added within plugin to help blogs with long admin menus
- FTUE messaging added to help new installs
- Improved UX for Import section
- Compatible with WordPress 4.4.1
- Full PHP 5.3.x testing and all 5.3.x issues fixed
- Fallback for using file_get_contents if curl is not installed
- Removed errors during plugin activation (double activation calls caused a race condition)
- Plugin was breaking on PHP 5.3.x installs on activation, has been fixed
- Plugin versioning was incorrect because the developer is a n00b
- Better handling of admin notices
- Better handling of SSL lookups
- Correctly upgrades versions of Domain Check in the database
- Updates coupons on activation
- Initial release. Posted to wordpress.org.