Product Page | Videos | Demo | User Guide | AddOns | Additional CM Plugins
Easily manage your video courses, webinars, and content for your WordPress users to watch, track, comment and follow. Updated and tested 2023 Version
The Video Courses Manager plugin lets users track and organize online video courses and webinars on your WordPress site.
The Video Lessons Manager plugin allows you to manage video courses, lectures and lessons while users and administrators can track progress, leave comments and mark favorites. You can set up online video-driven courses by creating learning units supported by course content.
The Video Courses Manager plugin allows you to manage video courses, video tutorials and lessons while users and administrators can track progress, leave comments and mark favorites. This plugin creates a WordPress learning management system where uses can check course progress, and video content.
The pro version of the plugin also supports adding pay-per-view lessons for limited time periods while using direct payment option and checkout with PayPal, Stripe and more or Micropayment solution.
The pro plugin supports watching videos generated on Vimeo Private Video Channels or Wistia. Build several courses or lessons based on your Vimeo or Wistia account. Display your videos in any page or post on your WordPress site.
Add-Ons & Integrations
- Read Vimeo private videos, albums and channels.
- Create multiple channels.
- Edit Labels.
Pro Version Features
Pro Version Detailed Features List | Demo Site
- Wistia Support – Import videos from you Wistia account.
- Create Multiple Lessons – Set as many lessons or video courses as needed within the site. Each show a different video from Vimeo or Wistia.
- Video Courses – Video lessons can be grouped by courses.
- Shortcode Support – Displaying a lesson or a video course can be done using a shortcode and it can be embedded on any post or page.
- Bookmarks – User can mark videos in his private bookmark list and see the list of all bookmarks in dashboard.
- History and Statistics – Detailed statistics per each user and video.
- User Notes – User can leave his own notes and remarks for each video. This notes are only viewable by the user.
- Student dashboard – Build a dashboard using a shortcode to display all needed information for each student including bookmarks, report and list of video lessons available.
- Search Support – You can search video content by video description, notes and video title.
- Access Control – Admin can define if the videos can be viewed by logged in or non logged in users.
- Video Templates – Video lesson can be shown using several available display templates.
- Sequenced Videos – Unlock each new video only when the user has watched the minimum % of the previous video and a certain amount of days passed after unlocking previous video.
- Notification Support – Admin can be notified when a user has finished watching a video lesson or course.
- Payment Support – Enable purchase option for watching a video/lesson/course. Payment is done while integrating the plugin with Easy Digital Downloads and can support more than 20 payment gateways.
- Quiz Support – Add ability to create quiz to test user knowledge once completing a video lessons.
- Certificate Support – Generate certificates which the user receives upon completion of a video/lesson/course/quiz.
How to Use the Video Manager Plugin
- Build e-learning videos and video courses
- Sell your videos or channels online
- Set up webinars and online conferences
video, vimeo, wistia, e-learning, lessons, tutorial, wordpress video, player, video player, shortcode, video gallery, gallery, elearning, video teaching, teaching, online, embed video, videos, video plugin, vimeo player, vimeo shortcode, web videos, wordpress vimeo, course, video course, plugin, post, jquery, pages, pages, posts, widget, widgets, wordpress,lecture, educational
Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube | Pinterest | FaceBook
Suggested Plugins by CreativeMinds
- CM Ad Changer – Manage, Track and Report Advertising Campaigns Across Sites. Can turn your Turn your WP into an Ad Server
- CM Super ToolTip Glossary – Easily creates a Glossary, Encyclopaedia or Dictionary of your website’s terms and shows them as a tooltip in posts and pages when hovering. With many more powerful features.
- CM Download Manager – Allows users to upload, manage, track and support documents or files in a download directory listing database for others to contribute, use and comment upon.
- CM Answers Plugin – A fully-featured WordPress Questions & Answers Plugin that allows you to build multiple discussion forum systems Just like StackOverflow, Yahoo Answers and Quora, Now with MicroPayment and Anonymous posting support!.
- CM MicroPayments – Adds the in-site support for your own „virtual currency“. The purpose of this plugin is to allow in-site transactions without the necessity of processing the external payments each time (quicker & easier). Developers can use it as a platform to integrate with their own plugins.
- CM Restrict Content – A full-featured, powerful membership solution and content restriction plugin for WordPress. Support access by role to content on your site.
- CM OnBoarding – Superb Guidance tool which improves the online experience and the user satisfaction.
- CM Booking Calendar – Customers can easily schedule appointments and pay for them directly through your website.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- Manage your CM Video Lessons from Left Side Admin Menu
Sobuskutkowarjo a wuwiwarjo
„Video Lessons Manager – Best Video Course LMS“ je softwara wotewrjeneho žórła. Slědowacy ludźo su k tutomu tykačej přinošowali.Sobuskutkowarjo
Přełožće „Video Lessons Manager – Best Video Course LMS“ do swojeje rěče.
Na wuwiću zajimowany?
Přehladajće kod, hladajće do SVN-repozitorija abo abonujće wuwiwanski protokol přez RSS.
Release Date: 22 Mar 2023
* Update package info
Release Date: 23 Feb 2023
* Added a code that fixes 404 problems after permalink change automatically
Release Date: 03 Jan 2023
* Compatible with PHP 8
Release Date: 26 Dec 2022
* Bugfix related to get permalink for category
Release Date: 9th Nov 2022
* Replace Internal support links