This plugin adds some additional features to the Gravity Forms plugin:
- Input ID change (if the form has not received any entries yet)
- Advanced input validations
- Form access control
- Advanced conditional logic shortcode to be used in email notifications
Download and unzip the plugin. Then upload the
"bluecube-mighty-gravityforms" folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/ directory (or the relevant directory if your WordPress file structure is different), or you can simply install it using the WordPress plugin installer.
Za tutón tykač pohódnoćenja njejsu.
Sobuskutkowarjo a wuwiwarjo
„Blue Cube Mighty Gravity Forms“ je softwara wotewrjeneho žórła. Slědowacy ludźo su k tutomu tykačej přinošowali.Sobuskutkowarjo
Na wuwiću zajimowany?
- Simplifying the way we determine whether we should apply a custom validation rule or not. Now we make sure that the value is valid (determined by Gravity Forms) and is not going to raise a built-in
- Fixing a bug which was caused by applying a custom validation to a required date field with the type of dropdown.
- Fixing a bug which sent unintentional headers.
- Changing the error message for the ‚requiredWith‘ validation rule to a simpler one.
- Fixing a bug in the maybeMarkTheFormAsValid method
- Adding advanced conditional logic shortcode to be used in email notifications
- Passing an array of additional arguments to the custom validation rule function
- This is the first version of the plugin, adding some additional features to the Gravity Forms plugin