GravityCaptcha is an easy, encrypted alternative to the frustrating Google Captcha. It adds a random math problem or word question to the end of your form. When a user enters the answer, it is compared to the answer on our external database. A wrong answer will prevent them from preventing the form. If a captcha question is compromised by spam bots and an entry gets through, site owners can mark the entry as spam and that question will be removed or changed in our secure database.
- Adds a random math problem or word question for your form
- Spam tracker that tracks if the captcha has been compromised for removal or update in our secure database
- Ability to add a report spam on your admin notificationi email
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/better-captcha-gravity-formsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ screen in WordPress
Za tutón tykač pohódnoćenja njejsu.
Sobuskutkowarjo a wuwiwarjo
„GravityCaptcha“ je softwara wotewrjeneho žórła. Slědowacy ludźo su k tutomu tykačej přinošowali.Sobuskutkowarjo