This is a simple extension that allows forum admins and editors to leave notes on topic replies. If you run a support forum, or any other community forum, this is a great way for forum moderators to communicate privately between each other in relation to the replies.
- Activate the plugin
- Bee happy
Za tutón tykač pohódnoćenja njejsu.
Sobuskutkowarjo a wuwiwarjo
„bbPress – Admin Notes“ je softwara wotewrjeneho žórła. Slědowacy ludźo su k tutomu tykačej přinošowali.Sobuskutkowarjo
- Fixed an incorrect filter name
- Better defensive coding
- Fixed a fatal error taht occurred if bbPress wasn’t active
- Fixed a conflict with the bbPress Support Topic plugin, props Chris Mavricos for report and fix
- Fixed a bug with notes not showing on replies
- Fixed a bug that allowed notes to show up in comment feeds and widgets
- Added support for posting notes to topic’s lead replies
- Send out an email to all subscribed forum moderators when a new admin note is added
- Fixed an issue with permissions for forum moderators
- Fixed a problem where reply authors (even non moderators) would get a „New Comment“ email when posting a note
- Hide the Add Note links from anyone who isn’t a moderator
- Fixed an issue with retrieving the Reply ID
- First release!