This plugin requires AffiliateWP 2.6+. It will NOT function without it.
This add-on adds a new area to the affiliate’s dashboard that allows a logged-in affiliate to see specific information about the order that their referral generated. Currently it works with both Easy Digital Downloads and WooCommerce.
- Affiliates can see order details for each referral they generated from their affiliate dashboard
- Globally enable access to the order details for all affiliates
- Enable access on a per-affiliate level to the order details
- Send an email to the affiliate with the order details included
- Disable specific information from showing to the affiliate
- A [affiliate_order_details] shortcode for showing the order details on any WordPress page
The following details can be shown an affiliate who has access:
- Order Number
- Order Date
- Order Total
- Referral Amount
- Coupon Code Used
- Customer Name
- Customer Email
- Customer Phone (only available in WooCommerce)
- Customer Shipping Address (only available in WooCommerce)
- Customer Billing Address (only available in WooCommerce)
These can also be easily turned off via a simple filter (see FAQ tab). In addition to disabling the information that is shown, you can customize the layout by editing the
dashboard-tab-order-details.php template file from your child theme.
The affiliate will also be emailed these details at the time the referral was created.
What is AffiliateWP?
AffiliateWP provides a complete affiliate management system for your WordPress website that seamlessly integrates with all major WordPress e-commerce and membership platforms. It aims to provide everything you need in a simple, clean, easy to use system that you will love to use.
- Unpack the entire contents of this plugin zip file into your
- Upload to your site
- Navigate to
wp-admin/plugins.phpon your site (your WP Admin plugin page)
- Activate this plugin
OR you can just install it with WordPress by going to Plugins >> Add New >> and type this plugin’s name
Then you allow access in one of two ways:
- Globally enable access for all affiliates. This can be done via the „Allow Global Access To Order Details“ checkbox located in Affiliates → Settings → Integrations.
- Enable access on a per-affiliate level. This can be done by editing an affiliate and enabling the „Order Details Access“ checkbox located from Affiliates → Affiliates → Edit.
Note: When there is global access, the checkbox on the edit affiliate screen is not shown.
Za tutón tykač pohódnoćenja njejsu.
Sobuskutkowarjo a wuwiwarjo
„AffiliateWP – Order Details For Affiliates“ je softwara wotewrjeneho žórła. Slědowacy ludźo su k tutomu tykačej přinošowali.Sobuskutkowarjo
- New: Requires WordPress 5.2 minimum
- New: Enforce minimum dependency requirements checking
- New: Requires PHP 5.6 minimum
- New: Requires WordPress 5.0 minimum
- New: Requires AffiliateWP 2.6 minimum
- New: Add Polish translations
- Improved: Allow language translations to be handled by WP repo
- Improved: Update the Tested up to WordPress version
- Fixed: Adjust how used coupon codes are retrieved in WooCommerce 3.7+
- Fixed: Restore support for WooCommerce sequential order numbers
- Fixed: Referrals with no context breaking output of page
- Dev: Improve inline documentation throughout
- New: The „Order Details“ tab now shows within the Affiliate Area Tabs add-on. Affiliate Area Tabs v1.1.6 and AffiliateWP v2.1.7 required.
- New: The Order Details tab now shows orders where the connected referral is either „paid“ or „unpaid“ (previously it only showed unpaid)
- New: Added zh_TW translation
- New: The coupon code used on the order is now shown in the order details
- New: The number of orders can now be configured via a new „number“ shortcode attribute
- Tweak: The full customer name is now shown in the order details
- Fix: Email not sending if „Allow Global Access“ is enabled
- Fix: Avoid a fatal error in WooCommerce 3.0.0+ on the Order Details tab when an order doesn’t exist
- Fix: Other WooCommerce 3.0.0+ compatibility fixes
- Fix: An issue with the tab’s content not loading correctly due to recent changes made in AffiliateWP v1.8.1
- Fix: The [affiliate_order_details] shortcode was not checking to see if the affiliate had access to the order details
- New [affiliate_order_details] shortcode for showing the order details on any WordPress page
- New: Support for WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers Pro
- New: Table columns will now disappear if all details in that table column is hidden
- New: Specific details can be hidden by enabling admin checkboxes
- Tweak: Moved add-on settings to the „integrations“ tab of AffiliateWP
- Tweak: Show „unpaid“ referrals by default. This can be changed via the affwp_odfa_referral_args filter
- New: EDD integration now supports Shipping Address provided by EDD’s Simple Shipping
- New: EDD integration now supports Billing Address provided by payment gateways
- Initial release